“Great local place for breakfast or lunch.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Delivery
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Great local place for breakfast or lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Key West is a great little local secret for those who visit Wildwood. The people who work there are happy and act so friendly toward everyone. The food is very good. The service is wonderful. The prices are so reasonable especially for a resort. One of my favorite places to eat in Wildwood and the coffee is perfect.

• Visited March 2014

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding once again!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I love this place the good is always great I don't have a favorite anymore I love the sweet potato pancakes the Anna bananas too their avacado omelet is amazing as well as the omelet with sausage bacon green peppers and onions I wasn't a fan of the stuffed French toast but it might just be me I never leave hungry and the service is always wonderful it's a mother daughter duo as I've had both wait on me! Best breakfast ever!! Great job again KWC

Virginia
“Open Off-Season”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Visited Wildwood early April. Not much open this time of year but thank goodness Key West Cafe was. We had breakfast there Saturday and Sunday of our stay. Omelets were good, as were the homefries. Portions are huge. Daughter had the raisin-cinnamon hotcakes and said they were good. Bowl of fresh fruit was actually quite good. Seemed to be a favorite place of the locals.

Visited April 2014
new castle, de
“Great new find in Wildwood...Excellent food and Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was our first time at Key West Cafe and it will not be our last time! We went for breakfast and everything we had was fresh and so tasty. We will be coming back to try more breakfast foods and lunch too! The service was good and everyone there was so pleasant.... Just what i expect in THE WILDWOODS...my favorite.

• Visited March 2014
WILDWOOD
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always good food, great service, quick. Food arrives hot, brought by a pleasant server.
Glasses and cups are kept filled. No rushing, you can relax and enjoy your meal.

• Visited November 2013