“Not sure where the positive reviews are coming from...” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Delivery
“Not sure where the positive reviews are coming from...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011 via mobile

My friend and I went for breakfast based upon the overwhelmingly positive reviews on TA and were really disappointed. While the coffee was decent the food was flavorless. I ordered the eggs Benedict, the hollandaise was a thick mess. My friend ordered the stuffed French toast which had absolutely no flavor. She told the waitress it was not edible and instead of removing it from the check, the owner took $3 off. Definitely won't be returning.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

West Deptford, NJ
“The best food and service for incredible price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

The best service! The best grilled stuffed shrimp and children's fried flounder! Definitely going back and recommending to everyone we know! Super nice family owners!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Flemington, NJ
“Warm, welcoming and one of the best breakfasts you could ask for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

On our trip to Wildwood this year we were lucky enough to discover a wonderful place for breakfast. The owners, Steve and Jackie, couldn't have been more welcoming and the breakfast couldn't have been better! We were made to feel like family and would like to thank them for making our first visit there absolutely worth returning to whenever we are in Wildwood. We enjoyed delicious omelets, pancakes and fresh fruit. You can tell they put their heart and soul into their restaurant and really care about their customers. We can't wait to return! A hidden gem, not to be missed!!! The Young Family from Flemington

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Best Kept Secret!! Best DINNERS and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

Let me tell you something, if you want a great dinner at a reasonable price and to put the cherry on the top, GREAT Service.......Go to Key West Cafe' at Andrews and Pacific Avenue. I have recommended this restaurant for breakfast and lunches with NO complaints and NOW the DINNERS take the cake....DELICIOUS!! Once again i've recommended it to everyone and NO COMPLAINTS only cpmpliments especially the chicken francasie many people say it is the best they ever have had anywhere!!!
GO TO KEY WEST CAFE' and u will not regret it in fact u will return and return for dinner!!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poconos, PA
“Very tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

Went here based on reviews. Atmosphere is quaint. Conveniently located. Wanted the coconut chocolate chip pancakes that were raved about but they ran out of coconut but had enough for one pancake so I ordered the other two pancakes as the Ana Banana pancakes. I thought the Ana Bananas were delicious!!! The bananas had carmelizes on the outside of the pancake and the pancake moist. The coconut pancakes were good but not as delicious as I thought they would be... a tad dry but I am sure they would be great if you added maple syrup. I need to watch my sugar to I stayed away from the syrup. Coffee was very good. My husband got the Hawaiian Omelet with pineapple and ham... delicious also! Loved the seasoning on the home fries. My sons had french toast and scrambled eggs. Both loved it. They offer dinner as well so maybe we will try it next year but I will definitely go again for breakfast.

• Visited June 2011