“Best Breakfast Choice in Wildwood” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Uncle Bill's Pancake House

Uncle Bill's Pancake House
4601 Pacific Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260-4643 (Formerly UNCLE Bill's Pancake House)
609-729-7557
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Northwest New Jersey
“Best Breakfast Choice in Wildwood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We always try to have breakfast at Uncle Bill's when we are in Wildwood. They have a wide choice and my wife thinks they have the best pancakes. I always order multiple sides, like ham, sausage and english muffin. The sausage was better than last time, because it was not the skinny, possibly frozen kind, they were big and juicy and tasted great. It looks like they added more parking than last time. It was nice being able to park in a real lot. One unpleasent service related issue worth sharing was near the end of our visit. I told the waitress that were were almost done and she seemed to disagree, she said "oh no, take your time". When I asked for the check she took a really long time to bring it. This searver had a noticable Russian accent and she may not understand that when a customer here is done and wants to go, that they mean it. I will be ready on our next visit and will make sure she knows were are done now, not when she thinks we are.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Value for your money and good food too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We went a little bit later when most ofthe crowd was gone. The waitress was very friendly, and we did not have to wait for anything, service was very prompt. I had silver dollar pancakes with a side order of bacon. I asked for it to be well done, and it was perfect. My husband ordered blueberry pancakes, eggs, and sausage. The sausage is the larger link type so he asked for them to be split and grilled a little on the inside, and again they came out exactly as he wanted them. The bill was about $22 I think. Definitely going back on out next trip to Wildwood!

Visited September 2012
Northport, New York
“busy, unfriednyl service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

packed to the gills, rushed and unfriendly service. Wouldn't go there again. would go somewhere else

Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York
“Breakfast at Uncle Bill's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is our favorite for breakfast. My aunt loves the sausage and my nephew loves the banana pancakes. As for myself, I like the omelets.

Visited August 2012
“Not impresive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I would mot understand what unckle bill haves to be so expencive . Folded omelettes all ala card and yet busy i would never go again so many places around with much better food i think .
No more for me and the place it so plain

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere