“BUFFALO CHX PIZZA....enough said” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“BUFFALO CHX PIZZA....enough said”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hello Mrs Pine,

To start of you should teach your child to keep track of their belongings. Any visitor who enters Wildwood must know the number one rule of bikes: You have a bike, you lock it up, if you don't, IT GETS STOLEN.
How dare you put down a business for something that has absolutely nothing to do with their industry. I have been a customer of Angelo's Pizza for numerous years of visiting Wildwood and I can say they produce delicious boardwalk cuisine. You all must try the BUFFALO CHX PIZZA and their cheese steaks will get stuck in your dreams for weeks.
Don't forget the zeppoles for dessert!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I am wishing I had some right now, so fresh and delicious. They really know how to make some great pies. Can't wait for some more.

Visited July 2013
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Angelo's has the best pizza. We a slice and it was so good we went back later for more. The people were very nice it was also very inexpensive.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nutley, New Jersey
“Best buffalo chicken pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Located on south end of boardwalk, so it's not as crowded as other pizzerias. Service was friendly, place was rather clean.
Made fresh pie as we ordered. Very good

Visited September 2013
Point Pleasant, PA
“LOVE this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We just spent Labor Day weekend in Wildwood. Friday night I went up to get a bag of zeppoles and watch the fireworks (which were cancelled). I bought a few zeps but they were SO GOOD I ended up buying more on the way back to the house along with a sausage, pepper, onion roll and pepperoni, mozzarella stromboli which I bought cold to heat up for lunch the next day (both were WAAAAAY BETTER than my local pizza joint at home). Every night we went back for more zeps and I just finished the few left over from last night, cold and soggy as I'm unpacking....and they are STILL really good!!! Give this place a try, it's down near the convention center but was on our way home...if it isn't on your way, walk there anyway, you WON'T be disappointed!!

• Visited September 2013