“Ice cream” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

OMG, what else can I say this is the best ice cream, all homemade and they give you the biggest portions ever...love it!!

Visited July 2012

Northern NJ
“Great Ice Cream & Consistent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My only complaint about Duffers is that there are too many rules. They hate substitutions and aren't flexible at all when it comes to their ice cream. If I order an ice cream - why can't I get a scoop of 2 different flavors??? I really don't get it. The min golf is fun. We will return.

Visited August 2012
connecticut
“Mikey Likes it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Duffer's is a great family restaurant. Offering a wide variety of Sandwiches,dinner plates and of course Amazing Ice Cream Sundaes (Yeah Buddy!) The only suggestion I have is strategically plan your visit this place is wildly popular and parking is a bear. Beware of that arcade attached to the restaurant. This area gets packed and everyone is a little irritable and some were down right obnoxious this is the parents mind you. I have read where people complained of the quality of food. Take it easy people this is a good upscale fun atmosphere styled ice cream palor with some tasty plates to boot. We visit two to three times during our vacation. Prices a very reasonable and the Ice Cream is out of this world. Do yourself a favor and visit Duffer's Mikey promises you wont be dissapointed!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gatineau, Canada
“First time was wonderful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The service was top shelf. The high school kid serving us was attentive and quick. The food was great and the ice cream was creamy. My club sandwich was so big I had to take half of it home.

Visited August 2012
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Why Duffers has been in business 38 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous lunch here on Saturday, September 1st. Upon entering we were greeting with a big "good afternoon and welcome to Duffers" we were show to our table and immediately handed menus. My wife had the veggie melt which she said was delicious and filled with sauteed spinach, peppers, onions, mushrooms top with provolone. I had the open faced reuben which was superb. It was loaded with very tender corned beef, kraut, and topped with cheese. Simply put a huge sandwich that made me keep going back for another bite even though I was stuffed! My wife and I shared the caramel apple sundae that was to die for. Creamy and rich homemade vanilla ice cream along with hot homemade apple pie topped off with caramel and mounds of whipped cream. Tremendous!!!
Service was spectacular, friendly and knowledgeable.
It's understandable why this restaurant has survived all of the competition - they give the customer quality service and quality food at a fair price.
You are doing yourself a disservice by not patronizing Duffers.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere