“Go to place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Eclectic
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Go to place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I work a lot during the summer so when I do get a night off my wife and I try and hit up Beach Creek once or twice for dinner. The 1st opportunity this summer came a few weeks ago on a Sunday Night. Beautiful night to dine outside. Had a great time at the outside bar waiting for a table. The wait was about an hour long which was no big deal because we wanted to sit outside on the railing. I had the oyster app, plump and as big as silver dollars. For my entrée I had the broiled scallops. Awesome. My wife had a salad and a pasta special with seafood. She has allergies and the kitchen did a great job to work with her. Like I said before I work a lot during the season so this is our go to place on date night. Hoping to hit there 1 or 2 more times during the summer if we get a chance.

North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Get There Early”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This restaurant has great atmosphere, with outside dining, if preferred, overlooking a large marina. Parking is limited, and fills up quickly for the early bird specials, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Service is usually very good, and they will accommodate the little tykes. The food is prepared excellently by the chef and I have never found reason to complain.

South Jersey
“Amazing Bar and Seafood..and ambience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you have to wait for a table, wait at the bar! I felt like I was in Miami or the islands... a band was playing, music was festive and not too loud, the view of the bay was heavenly... the drinks were fabulous. Try the Cucumber Cooler.

Dinner was great, our server was professional and personable... what a delight. Try the Croc Tears, an oyster app that is to die for and enough for an entree. My entree, the chilean seabass with lobster risotto was even delicious the next day. The fish was fresh. Although I love kale, others passed it as their side veggie. We all had take home bags, the food was excellent and more than enough!

Had dinner here over Mother's Day weekend and sat on the enclosed porch. I do not recommend the fried soft shells (panko breading). Soft shells should be sauteed and not breaded as the breading overpowered the delicate crab,. Actually they tasted better on the beach the next day! Crazy!

This is probably one of the best spots on the island for drinks, apps and dinner. We will be back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
“fun place for happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The entertainment is awesome. The appetizer menu is great. The only downside is that there is limited seating, so you better get there early.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peru, Indiana
“Outstanding food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have to confess, this is the first time I have ever given a restaurant five stars, but this place really deserves it. Every part of the meal was first rate. I am not a seafood lover, but my wife is and I am glad she talked me into eating here. The clam chowder was among, if not the best I have ever eaten. My steak, and my wifes crabcakes, were excellent. Even the small things like the bread and butter, the bread pudding, and the coffee, were without fault. Amy gave us great service as well. One thing, if it fits your schedule, visit there between 4 and 6 PM, to take advantage of their first seating menu prices, and you wont need a reservation.