“Good Choice!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Aberdeen, New Jersey
“Good Choice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We go to the Beach Creek several times a year, and never go wrong with the crab cakes & salmon dish. My grown up kids also love the strawberry vinegrette salad dressing. Nice views, usually a wait, but worth it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best dinner on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

You can't go wrong with a trip to Beach Creek. With one of the best cooked lobster tails anywhere, the food keeps everyone coming back every weekend. Be sure to try other great dishes, such as the Sea Bass, Seafood ala Vodka, Shrimp Flatbread, and the best French Onion Soup and New England Clam Chowder around. Expect to wait on busy summer nights. But, just enjoy a drink at the outside bar, soak in the sunset, and listen to a live band. Well worth the wa

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wildwood
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very good dinner restaurant. Great service, fine dining, Good drinks, I had the shrimp and pasta dinner and my wife had crab cakes that were excellently done mostly crab meat and with excellent spices. We highly recommend

Visited August 2012
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“more than average, less than excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

we ate here for the first time. the food was good, not great. the pricing was fair for the taste of the food.

Visited September 2012
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“This was the best ever of 3 visits in Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The menu is full of choices. Not a big off season special list witch I like because the menu is so full of good choices, it just makes what to eat harder to decide. I have the mediterranean salad. Well I wish I lived closer because I would order it every other day. I had beef twice and fish three times in the week, so I was looking for a Lobster and I choose the 15oz tail. It must have been off a 5lb lobster. well it was perfect the vegetable perfect and the red skins among the best I have ever had. My wife had the soup. my taste was stolen and excellent her tuna was so good she insisted I try it so I did love it and stole a second taste I think she knows because she always smiles. The service was good. We had to stop her for refills because the place was backed but the servers worked as a team and we had no complaints. and as a large group we were all served at the same moment which was unreal. I did not order desert but was given spoon and tried four of them one better than the next. I can't wait to go back next spring and summer. I want to go three times next year.

Visited September 2012