“Great place” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 135 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Wildwood
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very good dinner restaurant. Great service, fine dining, Good drinks, I had the shrimp and pasta dinner and my wife had crab cakes that were excellently done mostly crab meat and with excellent spices. We highly recommend

Visited August 2012

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“more than average, less than excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

we ate here for the first time. the food was good, not great. the pricing was fair for the taste of the food.

Visited September 2012
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“This was the best ever of 3 visits in Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The menu is full of choices. Not a big off season special list witch I like because the menu is so full of good choices, it just makes what to eat harder to decide. I have the mediterranean salad. Well I wish I lived closer because I would order it every other day. I had beef twice and fish three times in the week, so I was looking for a Lobster and I choose the 15oz tail. It must have been off a 5lb lobster. well it was perfect the vegetable perfect and the red skins among the best I have ever had. My wife had the soup. my taste was stolen and excellent her tuna was so good she insisted I try it so I did love it and stole a second taste I think she knows because she always smiles. The service was good. We had to stop her for refills because the place was backed but the servers worked as a team and we had no complaints. and as a large group we were all served at the same moment which was unreal. I did not order desert but was given spoon and tried four of them one better than the next. I can't wait to go back next spring and summer. I want to go three times next year.

Visited September 2012
New Jersey
“my favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Besides the atmosphere and the great views and service The very best food. I've eaten many times there as I'm a local... My first place to recommend if anyone asks. There has never been a time I was disappointed. I love love this restaurant !!!! My favorite Chilliean seabass and all the appetizers ones better then the next. Highly recommend.. Feeling sad the season is almost over but can't wait till it opens again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toms River, New Jersey
“wonderful dining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I come to Wildwood for business every year, and every year we make sure to come here for dinner at least once more if we have a client that we'd like to WOW. From the service to the food we have no complaints. The food was as always so good, i personally recommend the grilled Caribbean Sea Bass, it was outa this world! The young lady that served us was so sweet and very attentive. I do how ever have 1 complaint and that is with the drink runners and host, when they went to seat us i almost fell on my butt from the drink someone had spilled on the floor because they didn’t bother to wipe up or throw something over it before they walked away, tg there was a wall for me to grab onto or i would have landed on the floor. When i told the host what happened she just said “yes I know, one of the girls spilled a drink” that’s it! lol I almost got the new addition on my house courtesy of this fine establishment. Other than that I would say go, you will have a great dinner, just watch where your walking.

• Visited September 2012