“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: I like to thank all of you for the great comments it really means a lot to me and my family i think when you work hard and believe in what you are doing and people recognize it say nice things it makes it all worth while thank you all and god bless you all best always joey m
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011 via mobile

I don't understand why I am reading any bad reviews..apparently you don't know real italian food if u go to new york you are literally sitting on top of your neighbor and no bad remarks if the food is too hot apparently you don't like hot food. Everyhing was wonderful..service..food..atmosphere..EVERYTHING..it was worth every penny. Don't miss out on a wonderful night! LaPiazza is a MUST GO TO!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York
“Not good...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I don't usually leave comments but this place is nothing like the good reviews I read here. Place is dark and extremely expensive. The food was just so so. We had family of 5 (4 adults/1 child) and we didn't even finish our meals. Then we get hit with 20% tip surcharge because we had 5 or more people! Ridiculous... waitress was good...that's not the point..it should have been at our discretion on the amount of tip to leave since we were a small party. If you're looking for GOOD Italian food...go to Little Italy. Excellent food/service/atmosphere and reasonable prices. Plus the line out their door every night should be telling you something...

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Not a good experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

We waited too much to be served. (kitchen problem...), like about 1 hour. Me and my girlfriend didn't like the lasagna and it was expensive.

Visited July 2011
Newark, Delaware
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

The atmosphere was clean and the food reminded me to my trip to Italy.
The food was presented in an elegant manner and the wait staff was very friendly.
I would definitely eat there again

• Visited July 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

First it is all homemade and the owner Joey should be in the movies.The food is great the people are friendly and the Filet Montello is one of the seven wonders of the world.Filet mignon wrapped in a puff pastry shell with roasted garlic fontina cheese and proscuitto.The fried cheesecake was orgasmic and the wife had veal luigi which was amazing.

Visited June 2011