“A Good Hangover? Heck yea!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“A Good Hangover? Heck yea!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was enjoying the week at the beach and decided to go for a breakfast with the family. I could not have been luckier finding this place. The atmosphere was very welcoming and reminded me of some of the diners in central PA. I tried the "hangover" and this presentation of typical breakfast fare was a fantastic meal for a great price. My family tried the special French toast and the beer batter pancakes. Without a doubt this place is now our new favorite place to have a meal before heading to the beach or boards.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
West Grove, Pennsylvania
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to this restaurant based on the great reviews on Trip Advisor. I will say the service was friendly and good. The food was just mediocre in my book. Presentation was awful.
I guess I was expecting too much based on the reviews.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been a frequent customer at this resturaunt since they first open back in 1963. Mikes dad tommy who has since past away was the most welcoming and friendly man you could have ever met. He made sure he knew everyones name who came in and if you have a small one who needed attention, he would entertain them so you could enjoy your meal. Since then I myself have married and had a son and can say he legacy has continued on with his son michael and daughter in law jeannie serving the same great breakfast meals I remember all those years ago. Great selection to choose from and prices are very reasonable.

Ocean, New Jersey
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I would order the specials here no matter what! Artichoke, crab, & mantego cheese omelet w roasted tomatillo sauce; potato cakes w horseradish sauce, brewmaster pancakes, and my husband's favorite--thick slabs of crispy scrapple!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breakfast place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

First I want to say that if you look at their menu online and think you know what you want, you are probably wrong. They have daily specials that they run, I think about 5 of them and they are off the wall! I'm talking breakfast items to the extreme that you couldn't even dream up. For example they had red velvet pancakes, red white and blue pancakes (that had fresh strawberries and blueberries), a pulled pork pancake stack with fresh peaches and the one I got, crab, artichoke and manchego cheese omelet with a Tomalito sauce. It was out of this world. My only regret is we didn't go there yesterday for breakfast.

• Visited June 2013