“Good food and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Good food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been a frequent customer at this resturaunt since they first open back in 1963. Mikes dad tommy who has since past away was the most welcoming and friendly man you could have ever met. He made sure he knew everyones name who came in and if you have a small one who needed attention, he would entertain them so you could enjoy your meal. Since then I myself have married and had a son and can say he legacy has continued on with his son michael and daughter in law jeannie serving the same great breakfast meals I remember all those years ago. Great selection to choose from and prices are very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013

Ocean, New Jersey
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I would order the specials here no matter what! Artichoke, crab, & mantego cheese omelet w roasted tomatillo sauce; potato cakes w horseradish sauce, brewmaster pancakes, and my husband's favorite--thick slabs of crispy scrapple!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breakfast place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

First I want to say that if you look at their menu online and think you know what you want, you are probably wrong. They have daily specials that they run, I think about 5 of them and they are off the wall! I'm talking breakfast items to the extreme that you couldn't even dream up. For example they had red velvet pancakes, red white and blue pancakes (that had fresh strawberries and blueberries), a pulled pork pancake stack with fresh peaches and the one I got, crab, artichoke and manchego cheese omelet with a Tomalito sauce. It was out of this world. My only regret is we didn't go there yesterday for breakfast.

• Visited June 2013
NJ
“Friendliest Diner In Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We always eat here on the morning we head home from Wildwood, usually on a Sunday.. It is a family business and everyone there is very friendly and welcoming. It is such a pleasant atmosphere and the servers are efficient and the breakfast excellent. We have not been there for dinner but I would think it is great also as I do not think the owners would settle for mediocrity.

Visited June 2013
“The epitome of a small town diner with a funky twist!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My family LOVES the Surfside! The staff always makes you feel like family and the food is amazing! From the classic cream chipped beef to the unique pancake specials--there is something for everyone.

• Visited June 2013