“Good but not quite as good as before” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Warren, Pennsylvania
“Good but not quite as good as before”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

Whenever we go to Wildwood we have to go to Mack's Pizza! I grew up going to Wildwood and Mack's was definitely a tradition. No one could beat it. Of course we had to go there the first day we were at the shore this year. I was a little disappointed because something has changed with the flavor. I'm not sure if they are using a different cheese or sauce but it isn't quite as good as previous years. I will say that they pack a lot of mushrooms on their slices! It's good, just not outstanding. I will still go there anytime I am in Wildwood, because it's Mack's Pizza!!!
One thing I'd like to say is that it is hard to believe how expensive pizza can be! You can find more resonable slices available, if you are on a tighter budget.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“It's Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Where would Wildwood be without Mack's? Delicious Boardwalk Pizza is a must have for your vacation! The actual restaurant itself is a bit cramped I admit, but we aren't in Wildwood for "fine dining" We are here for the fun!

Fort White
“Still the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

Mack's was the best in the 60's & 70's and it still is today! We weren't disappointed, the pizza was so good, just like it was many years ago!

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia
“The BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

There are a lot of Pizza places at the shore - but only 1 MACK's! (that's a lie there's actually 2 on the boardwalk in Wildwood - and one in Stoneharbor) But they deliver and why bother with any other Pizza place. Mose pizza places are the same - Mack's is hand tossed and baked in a real oven! This family owned Pizza shop has become a tradition for me and my family! Please just trust me and try this Pizza once and you will be hooked.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Favorite Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

This is our favorite pizza anywhere. We've been coming to Mack's for years. We even take some home. Yeah, the place is noisy, crowded, cash only; but that is part of the experience. Mack's only makes pizza. No salad, no calzones, etc. They don't need to. They make the best pizza anywhere. Try a birch beer with it, if you have never had one before.

• Visited August 2011