“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: We feature a wood fire grille concept with European flair. Outdoor rooftop dining with Panoramic view.
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I found Q Fire Grille to be the BEST restaurant in the Wildwood and surrounding towns. Everything was fantastic. Will be a regular there from now on.

• Visited May 2013

Cape May, New Jersey
“Amazing! Was surprised by atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I live local & hadn't tried this place when it opened last year. I stopped in the other night and I AM GLAD I DID!
I was expecting a typical American grill or barbecue place, but Nooooo. This restaurant actually has a Latin vibe. The decor was nice. The dining area wasn't cramped. And there was light tasteful Latin music playing in the background.
The host Ryan was very nice. My daughter is 7 and likes to ask lots of questions. He happily answered them all and offered to introduce her to the owner.
I was super excited to see Paella on the menu! I don't know of ANY other restaurant in the area that serves this dish. Why? I don't know, because for an area know for its fresh seafood, paella is a seafood lovers dream come true.
I ordered the eggplant stackers for an appetizer and the flavor was so robust from the wood grill. The prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, and dab of pesto was a nice balance.
When the paella came, I was NOT disappointed. Although it wasn't served in the traditional style, I actually liked it better than the authentic Portugese resturaunts I have had it in before. It was so delicious! My daughter didn't eat her chicken fingers and ate my dinner instead. Lol. Even sharing, I had PLENTY to take home. The portion was huge.
I can not WAIT to go back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great! Something Different :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This place is great! Yummy food, great drinks, great prices! Been here a few times already and love it more each time! The staff is very friendly and were great with the kids! Made them feel so special!! They told me they "wish they could eat here everyday" haha

My only suggestion is to put the Sicilian Calamari special on the menu! Its the absolute best!! One of the times i went, and it wasnt a special.. I was so upset :/ delicious! A must have

• Visited April 2013
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“New Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great dinner! Great service! very good seafood, the service was friendly as was the whole staff, cooks & bartenders. I felt very welcomed & important there, it is a new favorite for me & I recommend people so see for themselves.

• Visited April 2013
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Another awesome meal at the Q Fire Grill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We visited the Q Fire Grill for the first time in the fall of 2012 and had an outstanding meal. We went back tonight, hoping the Q Fire Grill would live up to our memories and we were not disappointed! The food is uniquely prepared on a wood fired grill, creating flavor that is out of this world! For our entrees, we had Fettuccine Alfonse with Shrimp and a Salad with Blue Cheese and Pears that was topped with Salmon - both were delicious. The Q Fire has a full bar and also offers a nice assortment on their Children's Menu - there is something for everyone! The service is very friendly and attentive - the entire staff "owns" the dining room, serving, clearing, refilling, etc! Can't wait to go back and looking forward to warmer weather when the roof top bar will be open and we can enjoy the beautiful intercoastal waterway views!

Visited April 2013