“philly not worth it” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: http://www.allmenus.com/nj/wildwood/13729-mr-ds-pizzeria-steaks/menu/
Northport, New York
“philly not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

drove all the way there, because Id heard this place had the best phillies. Ileft dissappionted. Mediorace at best.

Visited August 2012

Shavertown, Pennsylvania
“Mr. D's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The service was terrible and the food was worse! I would never recomend going to this place even for a take out quick lunch.

Visited September 2012
Wildwood, New Jersey
“A Wildwood Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have been eating Mr. D's Pizza and Cheese Steaks for 35 years and they have been around longer than that. It is our Friday night tradition we hit town and order Mr. D's. I assume all their food is good but I always get pizza or Cheese Steaks. At our Motel we have a Mr. D's Menu in every room!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bethlehem, PA
“Don't do it, they just try to get over”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I ordered pizza from here the 2 for $22 special...when they guy came to the door it was $32...I don't get it, I called to fight it, and they said I was in the wrong, I"m not going to let it ruin my mood in vacation but save yourself when you come to Wildwood...Order from somewhere else...Mr. D's Nuts

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Collingswood, New Jersey
“One bite and we hooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

They are right! The slices were really good. Huge too. We didn't stay long enough to try them again, but next time!!!!
This place has been a favorite of my husbands since he stayed there as a teenager with a shore house....that was a very time ago!

Visited August 2012