“Best sea salt caramels” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: Douglass is a Wildwood Staple! Its the MOST traveled to candy establishment in Wildwood NJ. I would like to write my Review for it Please. Thank you!!
Campbellsport, Wisconsin
“Best sea salt caramels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stopped in Douglass Fudge on my last day in Wildwood because I saw all the great reviews on TripAdvisor. I wanted one of everything, but decided on a small variety of long taffy and the sea salt caramels. These caramels are so buttery, with that hint of salt when you first bite into them. I also tried a free piece of toffee in the store while I was there. I think of toffee as a hard, brittle-like candy, but this was shaped just the caramels and tasted very much like it. Not sure if I got a caramel by mistake or if that is what the toffee is like. Either way, very good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington Township, NJ
“Yummy Fudge and Chocolates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have tried all of the fudge on the Wildwood Boardwalk and this is by far the best. They have several diffent kinds as well as Sugar Free Fudge and Chocolates and this is the best that we have had. All of theChocolates are made on the premises and if you have a sweet tooth you will LOVE this place.

Visited August 2014
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Fresh Fudge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

It's my third year down to Wildwood and I still love this fudge. It is always fresh. You should try it !
The chocolate candies are delicious. I love butter crunch !

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

No doubt the best on the boardwalk. Amazing chocolate covered macaroons, obviously great fudge, and never leave without a molasses paddle!!!

michigan
“Best on the Boardwwalk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have been purchasing Douglass Fudge for over 40 years. The store is beautiful. The help is very nice. They usually always have samples on the counter to try. The candy and fudge is always good and never disappoints. This is where we always by our candy to talk home to our friends. They have lots of variety to choose from.

Visited July 2014