“Some things never change and that's a good thing!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: Douglass is a Wildwood Staple! Its the MOST traveled to candy establishment in Wildwood NJ. I would like to write my Review for it Please. Thank you!!
Peoria, Arizona
“Some things never change and that's a good thing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Douglass Fudge has been a must for my family since the 1960's and I remember the fogged windows and yummy treats since 1970. The atmosphere hasn't changed, it's still freezing inside (great on a hot July day), attentive staff and the fudge is really good. There is comfort in stability in this ever changing world. Douglass is one of those places that brings me back to the Wildwood of my childhood. Hunt's Pier may be gone, but at least there is still the boardwalk and the must visit Douglass Fudge. See you next month.

• Visited August 2012

“Beset Fudge Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Have been coming to Wildwood ever since I can remember; a must trip is going to Douglass Fudge. The environment is the same, which I love! It is always a joy to visit when we go to the beach. Make sure to visit this wonderful candy shop!!

• Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“The Best Fudge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This is the best fudge I've found at the shore, and is my personal favorite indulgence. I can't visit Wildwood without getting a pound. The place a real old-timey feel to it. A little expensive but so worth it. Makes a great gift (that was how I got my first taste 11 years ago).

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Fudge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Buy two pounds get one pound free. A friend and I shared the three pounds and it was delicious! Try the pumpkin fudge, it was just wonderful!

• Visited October 2012
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Going for years. Best fudge around. They usually have a fudge special if you don't see a sign ask for the specials. They also usually have some sort of a coupon in the books that are in the motels.

Visited September 2012