“Beset Fudge Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: Douglass is a Wildwood Staple! Its the MOST traveled to candy establishment in Wildwood NJ. I would like to write my Review for it Please. Thank you!!
“Beset Fudge Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Have been coming to Wildwood ever since I can remember; a must trip is going to Douglass Fudge. The environment is the same, which I love! It is always a joy to visit when we go to the beach. Make sure to visit this wonderful candy shop!!

• Visited September 2012

New York City, New York
“The Best Fudge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This is the best fudge I've found at the shore, and is my personal favorite indulgence. I can't visit Wildwood without getting a pound. The place a real old-timey feel to it. A little expensive but so worth it. Makes a great gift (that was how I got my first taste 11 years ago).

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Fudge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Buy two pounds get one pound free. A friend and I shared the three pounds and it was delicious! Try the pumpkin fudge, it was just wonderful!

• Visited October 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Going for years. Best fudge around. They usually have a fudge special if you don't see a sign ask for the specials. They also usually have some sort of a coupon in the books that are in the motels.

Visited September 2012