“Irish delight” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cattle 'n Clover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Steakhouse with an Irish Soul...
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Irish delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

A great place to visit and enjoy the hospitality and great food Wildwood has to offer. Staff friendly and great service. This is the fifth time this year we visited the restaurant and we have never be disappointed

Deptford
“A Must Try In Wildwood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

A trip to Wildwood is no longer complete without a visit here. Very authentic Irish restaurant with servers in kilts, etc. We ordered the buffalo chicken meatballs, fried pickles, steak and chips, and Black and Tan beer can chicken, but the entire menu was unique and sounded delicious. Everything was excellent and seemed super sized, a lot of food for the money. Julie was our server and she was absolutely wonderful! Very bubbley and made great recommendations. The owner came around to all the tables to check on everyone and a quick chat, very personable. They also enrolled us in their VIP club too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Tuesday Wing Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

$5 cover gets you in and a free pint glass to take home. Cheap beer and 25 cent wings. Not normal wings but jumbo wings. Great sauces. I recommend the red stag BBQ and the maple horseradish. The staff is friendly and they have live music. Give it a try if your in the area looking for a place to drink and eat.

Pittsburgh
“Best meal in Wildwood!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We dined here on July 18 for dinner after seeing the reviews on trip advisor. We had 3 kids with us. We had the buffalo chicken meatballs, corn beef and cabbage spring rolls, children's steak with home made tator tots, shepherds pie, and fish and chips. Everything was home made. Everything!! I mean we are talking tator tots, mustard, tarter sauce, etc. Well worth it, because this was the best meal I've had in Wildwood. Absolutely everything was to die for. My children's steak was better than some famous chain steakhouse steaks. We all loved it and can't wait to go back. I wish I could give it a 6!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Hamburger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I got a "living social" coupon for Cattle and Clover and made our reservations for Friday night. Upon arrival we noticed it wasn't that full but it was still early. Ordering the Mozzi sticks and wings for appetizers both came out hot and tho the Mozzi sticks are large they aren't that special. The wings are actual cut down drumsticks and were served on a bed of mashed potatoes. They were not to saucy and tasted good. He had the CnC while I had the Tomato Provencal. The Burger was cooked to order and everything was as he requested. The Tomato Provencal was a very large serving and even tho I don't care for green olives I didn't notice they were there until I looked for them. Service was great and the owner did stop by very briefly to ask if everything was ok. A little pricey but otherwise a very good experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere