“Very pleased and ready to return” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cattle 'n Clover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Irish, Hamburgers
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Cattle 'n Clover, the steakhouse with an Irish Soul has Irish eyes shining at a copious variety of spirits paired with Guinness Book World Record Famous Sheppard's pie, custom blended burgers and hand cut steaks. After your meal, sit back and enjoy a perfect view of our flat screen t.V's from any seat in the house, shoot pool, or play ping pong or shuffle board! Multiple private dining room's are perfect for an intimate dinner party or an excuse to escape the Irish craic and opt for a more serene experience in our own little piece of the Emerald Aisle.
Baltimore, MD
“Very pleased and ready to return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Excellent service. All the staff was friendly and quick to answer questions. Food was very tasty and delivered quickly. The only negative was the poor A/C which we experienced in most restaurants in NJ that weekend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

White Plains, NY
“horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Overpriced for a pub where people come straight from the beach. The entrees are too expensive. The bartender did not know how to make a proper Manhattan (despite the $9) and the entrees did not have any vegetable (even though our waitress said they would). My daughter could not eat her deep fried grilled cheese - it was disgusting - but I'll blame her for ordering deep fried grilled cheese to begin with. The spinach dip needs chips - not stale bread. We won't be going back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“A Trip to Ireland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We got to Cattle n' Clover quite by accident. What a surprise. After two trips to Ireland we felt like we were back in a Dublin pub. Food is traditional, delicious, and well priced. Service is excellent. The owner welcomed us personally. Though traditional Irish fare abounds, there are sufficient choices for even the pickiest of eaters. Our party ran the gamete from two years old to sixty nine. No one was disappointed. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we were back before the week was out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had a nice experience here. They have great food and the portions were huge. They have great Atmoshere with a friendly Staff. Their music was awesome. Recomend for family and friends.

“Why can't this place get it right?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop in on the rainy fourth to catch the world cup game at noon. There were people at the bar, but it was by no means busy. I sat at the bar , and waited, and waited. A bartender named Marissa came right in front of me, looked at me and walked away. No one even acknowledged I was there. Finally what appeared to be a manager gave me a hello and served me. No chicken meatballs... bummer. I asked for a menu. That menu sat on the bar and two beers later I left. No one took my order. It was getting busier. One customer asked the bartender for change and she was nasty enough to say "I don't have time for this." Another next to me asked to order food and she was told they were too busy. The service is painfully terrible everytime I come. But it's close to home and I'm a sucker so I'll keep going back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere