“A gem in Wildwood!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cattle 'n Clover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Irish, Hamburgers
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Cattle 'n Clover, the steakhouse with an Irish Soul has Irish eyes shining at a copious variety of spirits paired with Guinness Book World Record Famous Sheppard's pie, custom blended burgers and hand cut steaks. After your meal, sit back and enjoy a perfect view of our flat screen t.V's from any seat in the house, shoot pool, or play ping pong or shuffle board! Multiple private dining room's are perfect for an intimate dinner party or an excuse to escape the Irish craic and opt for a more serene experience in our own little piece of the Emerald Aisle.
Sterling, VA
“A gem in Wildwood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was looking on Open Table for a place that took reservations, wasn't too pricey, could accommodate our party of 6 (teens, adults and seniors) and had good reviews. Cattle 'n Clover fit the bill so we gave it a shot. From the outside, it was a bit sketchy and some in our party were worried it was simply a bar...but once we stepped inside, our opinions changed immediately. It is a big place with a large, square bar in the middle, a place for entertainment up front and pool tables towards the back. Our waitress, Michelle, was truly a professional...patient with our large party, right on with her recommendations and very customer service oriented. All 6 of us ordered something different and no one was disappointed. The corned beef with homemade mustard (coarse mustard mixed with Jameisons whiskey) was incredible, they know how to cook a burger medium rare as requested and the buffalo chicken meatball sub was a huge hit (rave reviews also on the prime rib sandwich, cobb salad and shephard's pie). They had martini specials that night and when one of the kids knocked mine over after one sip, the waitress was there immediately and said, "I'm getting you another one right away." Mom wanted to know about one of their specialty drinks that passed by in a mason jar and the waitress brought her out a sample which was larger than most cocktails in other restaurants.
There was a whole list of appetizers that sounded yummy giving us good reason to go back the next time we're at the shore - and honestly, every dish coming out of the kitchen looked fantastic!
Even though it was a Monday night, we were treated to live entertainment - a very talented keyboard player who performed classic rock tunes that everyone knew. It was a great special addition and certainly not expected early on a weeknight.
Definitely check this place out if you're in the area - we'll be back for sure!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
“Mind Blowing Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I walk into Cattle & Clover thinking it was just another Wildwood NJ pub or bar, but it was much,much more. The food is outstanding. Corey our bartender/server informed us of the chef who makes everything a bit different from the ordinary, and deliciously different as well. The menu has so many tempting items it was difficult to choose. We decided on the Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls--to die for. They came along with a special mustard the chef made from scratch as well. My husband had the Irish Meatloaf Pannini-delicious, and I had a Chicken Ceasar Salad with a homemade Ceasar dressing-so, so good. The couple next to us had two beautiful steaks, with mashed potatos with spinach and garlic. I looked over at them like two minutes later-their plates were clean!!! We are going back soon to try some other goodies on that menu!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mantua, New Jersey
“Keeps me coming back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was down or vacation from June 29th until July 7th. I ate at Cattle and Clover 5 different times. Couple times with the whole family other times just us adult friends. Loved everything about it. Food was great. Tried a lot of new appertizers. Employees and Owner were very friendly. Made you feel at home. I have 4 more weeks left on our rental and know i will deffinatley be going back. Every time I went back i brought new people. they loved it too. My boys loved the Shephard Pie.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia Suburbs
“Good Food and Kid Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went there on 6/30/13 with wife and kids. There was a short wait so we waited at the bar and had a drink. The place is nicely decorated and they have a good beer selection. They let the kids sit on bar stools and play their DS's. Now onto the service and food - We were seated at a table and the waiter was attentive and the owner was wondering around talking to the patrons. I had fish and chips which, you get a lot of and they were very good. My wife had a burger and she thought it was really good. Had wings for an appetizer and they were big and good. Kids split mozzarella sticks, which were huge and very tasty (I had to try apiece of one). Anyway, reasonably priced kids menu, on hand owner who seemed to really care and decent service equaled a winning combination. Although I rated this 5 stars for service, quality, value, the burgers are a bit pricey as some are around 13 bucks. Overall I would recommend this place for a try.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Randolph, NJ
“Dinner w kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We enjoyed our meals! The kids burgers are more than enough for adults so in future we will order 1 and have them split it. The buns were also delicious but I could see how picky eaters would complain, though our boys liked them. I had a strip steak which was perfectly cooked and delicious along with tastey creamed spinach.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere