“Mind Blowing Food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cattle 'n Clover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 136 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Steakhouse with an Irish Soul...
Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
“Mind Blowing Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I walk into Cattle & Clover thinking it was just another Wildwood NJ pub or bar, but it was much,much more. The food is outstanding. Corey our bartender/server informed us of the chef who makes everything a bit different from the ordinary, and deliciously different as well. The menu has so many tempting items it was difficult to choose. We decided on the Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls--to die for. They came along with a special mustard the chef made from scratch as well. My husband had the Irish Meatloaf Pannini-delicious, and I had a Chicken Ceasar Salad with a homemade Ceasar dressing-so, so good. The couple next to us had two beautiful steaks, with mashed potatos with spinach and garlic. I looked over at them like two minutes later-their plates were clean!!! We are going back soon to try some other goodies on that menu!!

Mantua, New Jersey
“Keeps me coming back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was down or vacation from June 29th until July 7th. I ate at Cattle and Clover 5 different times. Couple times with the whole family other times just us adult friends. Loved everything about it. Food was great. Tried a lot of new appertizers. Employees and Owner were very friendly. Made you feel at home. I have 4 more weeks left on our rental and know i will deffinatley be going back. Every time I went back i brought new people. they loved it too. My boys loved the Shephard Pie.

Philadelphia Suburbs
“Good Food and Kid Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went there on 6/30/13 with wife and kids. There was a short wait so we waited at the bar and had a drink. The place is nicely decorated and they have a good beer selection. They let the kids sit on bar stools and play their DS's. Now onto the service and food - We were seated at a table and the waiter was attentive and the owner was wondering around talking to the patrons. I had fish and chips which, you get a lot of and they were very good. My wife had a burger and she thought it was really good. Had wings for an appetizer and they were big and good. Kids split mozzarella sticks, which were huge and very tasty (I had to try apiece of one). Anyway, reasonably priced kids menu, on hand owner who seemed to really care and decent service equaled a winning combination. Although I rated this 5 stars for service, quality, value, the burgers are a bit pricey as some are around 13 bucks. Overall I would recommend this place for a try.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Randolph, NJ
“Dinner w kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We enjoyed our meals! The kids burgers are more than enough for adults so in future we will order 1 and have them split it. The buns were also delicious but I could see how picky eaters would complain, though our boys liked them. I had a strip steak which was perfectly cooked and delicious along with tastey creamed spinach.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
“"The Best"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

From the minute we walked in i knew this was different. The staff was helpful ,friendlyand curtious to one another which made the attmosphere that much better, but lets not forget the food. I had the fish n chips which i couldn't finish but was the best i ever had, and my wife had the sheppards pie again excellent.everyone in our party was satisfyied with there meals and the owner came out to ask what we thought.Well asa far as im concerned there is no better place in Wildwood to eat..................