“Delicious Irish food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cattle 'n Clover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Steakhouse with an Irish Soul...
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Irish food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went here with my wife and 8 y/o son, the food was delicious and the Guinness was even better. Nice place with a few pool tables and a buch of TVs for watching sports. The weight staff was very nice and knew the menu well.

• Visited September 2012

“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Love the atmosphere! The food was great! The staff was friendly. The location is convenient. Pool tables were fun and in great shape. Love the Irish Music.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“We got to-go but I would never suggest!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I got the spinach dip it was not great very salty. I ordered 7oz filet it was horrible! Way to dry no flavor tasted as if it was bad and or frozen! Mash potatoes had NO flavor salt and pepper couldn't even recover the potatoes! He had C n C it was ok but still very little flavor! This is the first time we have ever tried them. Maybe it was a bad day in the kitchen I don't know? But I will try them again next year if they are still open.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jaimie V, Public Relations Manager at Cattle 'n Clover, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your response as we truly value all feedback and use it to better the Cattle 'n Clover experience. I can assure you the description of your meal does not reflect the high quality standards our executive chef holds for all of his recipes. We are so happy to hear you are considering returning because I have reviewed this feedback with the CnC team and would like the opportunity to show you what a real meal at Cattle 'n Clover has to offer along with much more!

-Slainte
New York City, New York
“Great Irish Restaurant and Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My family and I discovered this awesome place during our Summer vacation in Wildwood. The food was so good we ate there 4 times! Cannot wait to go back.

• Visited August 2012
Flemington, New Jersey
“Upscale Irish bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I visited the Cattle 'n Clover for the first time on 9/30/12 and enjoyed everything. We were greeted promptly and courteously by the staff. The bartender, Francis, was very attentive and had a very amiable personality. We had the following: Corned beef and cabbage spring rolls - excellent; Potato skins (actually made with steak fries) - excellent; and Stuffed burger - excellent. Definitely glad we decided to try it and we will be back the next time we are in Wildwood. Slainte!

• Visited September 2012