“Clean hotel, nothing too special” 4 of 5 stars

Save 20% Monday-Thursday
Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Clean hotel, nothing too special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I got to Wildwood off season, so I guess that's the reason for my experience. The location is fantastic, hotel is clean but service kind off sleepy. The room had a maintenance issue (one of the lights didn't work and electricity wires were revealed - the room was mid-repair), and I still got it. When I returned at the room, the maintenance guy was working to fix it. Since the hotel was empty, this was a bizarre thing.
Breakfast was very small but OK.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Edgewood, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great staff. From Theresa who upgraded us at Check in to the King deluxe room to the manager who always made sure we where taken care of. Comfortable beds. Coffee? awesome! Deluxe suites are worth everything! Soft towels. Spacious bathrooms. Clean rooms. The hot tub was always on when we arrived back after dinner. Just let the staff know when you plan to use it and they will have it on for you when you arrive back after a day out in the winter. Yes some things are open in other shore towns . Cape may zoo is a few miles away for a nice day trip

Room Tip: Close to beach, great view of sunrise every day. Theresa upgraded us to deluxe King room at check in...
Norristown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was my first trip to the Starlux Hotel and I am highly satisfied with every bit of my stay. When we first arrived Theresa at the front desk was very friendly and got use through the check in process. I had booked through Groupon and my reservation was not coming up correctly but we got it all worked out. We had the 2 bedroom suite and there were 6 of us and it was plenty of room. Having bedrooms and a living room area really made the weekend relaxing. I only wish it had been nicer outside to enjoy the balcony view of the ocean. The hotel was clean and the maid staff was friendly as well. I can't wait to come again in May. I wasn't able to get the 2 bedroom suite for that stay but I have the one bedroom suite booked. I am sure it will be just as nice! Oh and I had to do some online homework and the Wifi was great! The decor of this retro hotel is fun too. While we were unloading the car, Theresa went up to turn the lava lamp on that is in every room. Also the hot tub is open year round and there are bikes you can use, and in the summer there is beach gear you can also use. This is really a great hotel and great location!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Elkton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I came to Starlux as part of a group of 4- (two couples). Upon checking in, Jacquie at the front desk upgraded us to an available King suite from our double. It comfortably slept 4. I slept in the living room on the sofa bed which was incredibly clean and even comfortable. Perfect for our one night stay. Our balcony had a view of the ocean and the appliances were all clean. The bathroom was exceptionally clean as well. We were so pleased with the staff, the morning bagels and coffee, and the room that we will definitely be back. We were walking distance to Dog Tooth Grille (amazing dinner!) and to the Convention center and boardwalk. Parking was avail. for both cars. Finally, the hot tub was hot and ready until 10 PM in March! Fantastic. Very affordable, too. Wifi was a little slow. Thanks Jacquie! See you again soon.

Room Tip: room 309 was just fine! View of ocean and not much elevator or hallway noise. Elevator was very fa...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We were so glad we picked this place! If you're looking for an affordable place that's clean, comfortable, and accommodating, I highly recommend the Starlux. Everything in the room was very clean and all of their towels and sheets looked and felt newer and very fresh. The bed was super comfortable and had a heavy down feather comforter. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating; Jacquie at the front desk was awesome! Right next to the boardwalk, which was very convenient and I'd imagine would be even better in the summer. The hot tub was open even in March, so bring your bathing suit!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We had a great time at the Starlux. Friendly & helpful staff. Great amenities.A fun place to visit, even off-season. In fact, the laid back atmosphere in March is great. No lines or waits at restaurants.

Room Tip: We had a suite. Great room.
Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Loved the stay. Me and my husband went there for a weekend in March
The staff is soo efficient and always available.
Decor of the room was fun, very clean and tidy with a lava lamp.
Theresa is one of the best front desk person we have ever encountered.
The hotel lets you borrow bicycles and it's part of included amenities.
This place is less than 1 block from the Wildwood boardwalk, which is phenominal too.
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor in a suite and it was quite and closer to the parking lot.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to The StarLux Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!