“Awesome motel!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

232 E. Andrews Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260-4505   |
Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
“Awesome motel!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed last year in June with my husband and 15 month old. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are so clean you could eat off the floor! The pool is sparkling clean and warm! The guests are happy and it feels like a family atmosphere!I will definitely be back this summer! We had a great time and my son loved the kiddie area of the pool ! I am bringing my sister and in laws this year and I know they will love it!

• Stayed June 2012

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Union, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed at Voyageur in late Aug. with group of 40. I have be staying at the hotel for the last 10 years. Tim, the new owner keeps the place as clean as the previous owners did. Tim makes you feel like family. same help . great place to stay in the Wildwoods.

Room Tip: all rooms are clean, rooms to fix different size families
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have be staying at the LeVoyageur since I was a child. I now go there every summer with my husband and my son. We love it there. When Grace told us 2 years ago that the hotel was for sale my husband & I were a little sad, to say the least. We have always looked forward to seeing Dennis & Grace every summer. So, when we showed up this year and walked in the office to check in, we knew that they had sold. We are very happy for Dennis & Grace as it is time for them to relax and enjoy thier lives. The selfish side of us doesn't want them to go. We met Tim, the new owner and he welcomed us. We were there for 10 days and I must say, he made us feel "At Home" like Dennis & Grace did. He interacted with us very frequently. Rooms are still as clean as ever. It won't be the same without Dennis & Grace there but as long as things stay the same we will continue to return to the LeVoyageur.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Montville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel for many years. The Le Voyageur Motel is clean and a nice motel to stay at. The management is very nice too. Tim is the new owner and it was ran the way the previous owners Dennis and Grace ran it. Tim remembered us from when we were down in April. We go down usually the last weekend of September or the first weekend of October with at least 6 other people if not more and they always acommadate us and are very friendly. It is a family oriented place and i would recommend it to anyone that would reasonable rates and friendly atmosphere good management and clean place

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Pennsauken
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a great weekend stay while at the Italian festival in Wildwood Location was great, Cleanliness great Owner great personality Maids very friendly. We go to many of the weekend events in Wildwood and will be staying Here from now on. Looking forward to spending some summer season time here also bringing the family. Walking distance to Restaurants, stores, Boardwalk, Convention center, Beach. The Car stayed Parked all weekend. Rooms had all you could need refriderator microwave stove table chairs sofa several TV's etc. etc. etc. Coffee & newspaper in the morning to get your day started on a positive note Soda available all day in hospitality room Sun Deck & Bar-BQ for your convenience if desired wonderful Place to Stay

Joe & Ann Taylor

Room Tip: I was in about 8 different rooms and all were excellent none of my friend had any problem
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I just stayed this past week from Tuesday thru Friday. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The rooms are very clean and provided great space for us. The pool and all other outside areas are very clean and inviting. Very centrally located within walking distance to the boardwalk and many great restaurants. We will be back. Thanks Tim and staff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Newport, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

PROS: Super clean and easy beach/boardwalk access. Also close to all night Rite Aid and a couple of decent eateries. Great pool. AWESOME Parking. Great BBQ facilities and lots of patio space for eating outside.

CONS: The AC unit is mounted in the back bedroom of the kitchen suites, so to keep the front room cool you have to freeze out the back room. Wouldn't have minded if the afternoon poolside music show was omitted from the program, but at least they wrapped it up in the early afternoon.

OVERALL: Great experience, wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Le Voyageur Motel? Share your experiences!