“Best Roast Beef Sandwich I've Ever Eaten!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #84 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Best Roast Beef Sandwich I've Ever Eaten!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Snow White is one of those affordable restaurants on the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ that has been a staple for many years. They recently renovated and added a small bar inside that offers beer and fun, fruity summer drinks. They have a great $.99 breakfast which fits in well with a bike ride, walk or run early morning on the boards. By far though, their roast beef if to die for. They obviously cook them fresh every day, as whole roasts are on display each morning. You can order it any way you like, I prefer rare, and they will slice it by hand right in front of you. They dip the roll right in the au jus and there is no need for anything else on the sandwich. You can get cheese if you like but I don't even need it. We make a point to get one every year, and I make sure to bring one home as well!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Good Cheap Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I've been going to Snow White's since I was 10 or 11 years old, (30+ years ago!), & it's still a good place to get food. The $.99 burgers have gone down in size, but they're still the same as they were ages ago. They make a decent Roast Beef sandwich & they do good Italian Sausage as well. Can't miss Snow White's when we his The Board!

“Dirty & yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We were hungry when we arrived in the boardwalk and this was one of the first places we saw...the sausage wasnt cooked all the way...the cheese was cold and there were flies everywhere in the seating area. Nothing was cleaned!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
fromNY
“Good quality for the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We ate here everyday. Dinner specials buy one entree get one free. Ribs are great. 99 cent hotdogs, hamburgers, and cheeseburgers. Can't beat this. Clean also.

baltimore
“Location and quick service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband has enjoyed their roast beef sandwiches for years. I prefer the hotdogs with sourcraut and my daughter likes the pizza. They are great because they are located at either the beginning or end of our boardwalk day.