“Worth a Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Paris, France
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Excellent food and staff. I'd definitely recommend a stop by in the place. Chances are if you're anywhere in Wildwood, you're not far from this place.

• Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Stop the presses!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

WAIT A MINUTE??!!! There is something OTHER than deep fried and cheese steaks in Wildwood????

Talk about awesome. After a few days down the shore, many of us are in dire need of a decent meal. The food here was fantastic and my only regret was that we only went once during our trip.

We had a bigger party, 5 adults and 2 kids and were initially concerned about seating as the dining area is rather small, but the wait staff was able to put a couple tables together and get us seated. The restaurant is BYOB, so we brought a couple bottles of wine which was no problem as our waitress was able to breakout the nice colorful plastic wine glasses which got everyone laughing in good fun at the table. It also worked out to be quite the game as my son was the ultimate decider on who got which color.

We initially only ordered one appetizer, but because it was so good, we requested a second. Our meals followed shortly thereafter and my goodness, every bit of it was delicious. Everyone in our party, including the kids, enjoyed their meal and had a great time. Joe, the owner, even came out from the kitchen to ask how we were doing. We quickly found ourselves striking up a good conversation with Joe, so much so, that my wife and I left my parents (with another bottle of wine of course) as we had to take the kids back and put them to bed.

Great food, good people, and some fun adult beverages to help you relax, this is what vacation is supposed to be about!

• Visited July 2013
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Freshest Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Nothing fancy here, just the freshest and best seafood available. Everyday they walk next door to the local seafood market and select the finest ingredients. We had the crab chowder and then split a seafood platter. There was ample food for both of us. This place is mostly a takeout joint with a few tables. The food is served in Styrofoam takeout boxes. Great staff.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Wow. My husband and I ordered the lobster roll and six crabs. The food was truely amazing. Our only regret was that we didn't return for an encore before we left to return to the west coast. We cannot wait to return. Also, the staff was very nice and the owner was kind to approach each table to say hello and make sure we were happy. Be sure to go!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
New Wilmington, Pennsylvania, United States
“Compelled to write a review it was that good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

So I'm notorious for being an user and abuser of trip advisor...aka I use this site for my own benefit and never give any feedback. Well finally I have found a place worthy enough to change my old habits....
first....now that it is what I guess they call post season here in wildwood, the shack is only open from thurs thru sunday. We attempted to come here earlier in the week but it was closed even though the website said they were open. DO NOT let this deter you from changing plans to come back later in the week. Well worth it!
Yes the place is small inside, yes there are only a few tables and yes food is served out of styrofoam . Take this combination and add it to the outta of this world flavors and you have a 5 star combination.
The steamed mussels and clams had a decadent buttery sauce, the red crab chwder was hardy and flavourful and the lobster roll...Omg... was to die for! I hate the taste of dill and have never been a fan of the lobster roll, but upon reading other reviews I felt inclined to try it.... and let me say I am so thankful I did! !!! A wonder combo of flavors that melt in your mouth
lastly, Joe the owner personally checked on us and made us feel welcomed.

• Visited September 2013