“Awesome crab cakes and lobster rolls!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Danbury, Connecticut
“Awesome crab cakes and lobster rolls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went there tonight and had a lovely experience and meal. Lobster roll was delicious and the crab cakes were equally tasty. I usually find that when you order such menu items and they come with fries they're pretty mediocre, but not their fries! Some of the best I've ever had. Love the ones with the old bay seasoning. The owner made a point to come over and chat and check on us which was sweet. The waitress was lovely and we very much enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. The only thing I didn't care for was their use of takeout containers for the food. I hope that they recycle but I don't know if they do. As someone who is concerned with the environment I do wish that they would look into a greener way of serving food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“OMG!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had the Lobster roll and it was soooooooo good!!! Great casual place with great prices and super friendly service!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Holmdel, New Jersey
“OMG Lobster roll!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Looks like a hole in the wall place but my god, their seafood was fresh and delicious. Everything served in a Styrofoam. Its a small place to eat so get there early for dinner. There were just 7-8 small tables. It gets packed and their take out is so busy. You will be waiting for your take out a long while if you didn't call your order in. Enjoyed their crab chowder and steamed seafood combo. Crab cakes? Perfect. No fillers. Did I tell you about their Lobster roll? OMG you have to get it. Order two at a time. The lobster roll is served on a small roll with bacon bits on the bottom. I enjoyed their food and will come back for more. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Willingboro, New Jersey
“Worth the walk and wait!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hubby and I enjoyed a day at the beach and wanted a great seafood dinner so we looked on TA's website and this place was rated #1. So we decided to take the 2 mile walk there and it was worth it! The place is small so not a lot of seating and it was crowded between tourists and locals but the food was delicious!

We will be making that our stop anytime we are back in Wildwood!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mountain Lakes, New Jersey, United States
“Best crab cake I have ever eaten.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We love the crab cakes. So much crab meat in them, delicious. Every dishes are so fresh. My kids like the flounder and shrimps as well. We will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere