“Fantastic fresh seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Livingston, New Jersey
“Fantastic fresh seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I had the wonderful experience of eating at the Crab and Seafood Shack last weekend. The food is so fresh and delicious. The owners were very welcoming and friendly. We will be regular customers for sure! The best in the area!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“So good had to order more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Great vibe and even better food. People and service were excellent. Food was so good had to order more after finishing just to try other things on the menu. Best seafood in wildwood.

Chicago
“Wonderful Fresh Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My search for fresh seafood started in Cape May and I found my way in Wildwood. Coming from the Midwest, you would expect to find delicious seafood on the coast and this doesn't disappoint. This is not a traditional restaurant. It is a takeout place that has tables and serves food in takeout containers but the food is fresh, simple, cooked perfectly and delicious. I got sick of eating by myself at all the nice places (happens when you are traveling for work) so I went to a nice casual place. I had the baked clams (butter, wine, garlic, herbs...the way they should be) along with fries and broiled scallops. They have dedicated fryers for the fries (awesome for GF people like me) and my meal cost me 30 bucks. This is not gourmet so don't expect that. There is no foie gras, no 40oz steaks, just fish and a limited amount...period. Bummed I couldn't have the crabs since they weren't in season yet for the restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful Seafood, Great People!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I stopped here based on the previous reviews and were not disappointed!!! We both had the broiled shrimp and scallops, the seafood was fresh and cooked perfectly!!! We also had a chance to speak with the owners, a lovely couple who take pride in their food, service, and restaurant. Like the others said, there is not a lot of fancy decor on the walls, but there is no need for it, the food is delicious!!!!! We will definitely be back again!!!! :)

philadelphia
“Great Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Not much ambience here - eating with plastic forks from styrofoam container, but, hey, it's a take out place. Come here for the great seafood. Our group had fried combo, lobster roll, and crab cake sandwich. All were excellent.... and the crab chowder that the owner gave us a sample of was superb. We brought a bottle of wine and the owner gave us a taste of his stock when we ran dry. It's not the place for a romantic date but if you enjoy good seafood and have your own great company it's highly recommended.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere