“We Love Marvis!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
West Deptford
“We Love Marvis!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visited Marvis for Breakfest, and we Love it! They breakfast is very yummy, from the eggs to the pancakes,waffle, and everything! The waitress we had was very nice and the price was not too bad either. Had a great time here and will be back. Only thing I would tell them is, I heard they might be doing away with there coupons, I dont think they should do that, keep the coupons, familys in today like them!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
“Awesome place in Wildwood, Nj”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I came for breakfast and really liked it. The portions are huge. Couldn't finish everything because I was full. Our waitress Anna was probably the BEST WAITRESS I've ever had going to a restaurant. She was so friendly, kind, and very attentive to our table. Would definitely come back here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
“Marvis Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great prices. Very good food. Wide variety of food.Very friendly staff. Coupons are in the booklet given out at the motels. Breakfast, lunch and dinner

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Very Good Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love it when I read a review and it turns out to be correct. Marvis is a great place to eat breakfast. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because waiters and waitresses need to be properly trained. If I worked in this type of restaurant, I'd come to the table with extra napkins and water. You know folks are going to ask for it. Also, if folks order pancakes/waffles or anything that needs ketchup, etc., bring it to the table before the food comes. I hate cold or even luke warm food. It has already been sitting in the back waiting to be picked up, then I get the food and I have to wait another 2-3 minutes for the syrup that I had to ask for. Once the food is in my face I just want to dig in. However, the waitress and the management were both very nice.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Massachusetts
“Best breakfast in Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

What a place!! We had the most delicious breakfast, best feta tomato spinach omelette I've ever had, served with fab hash browns! Pancakes fluffy and perfect. Huge portions!!! We sat outside on the comfy patio which was warm but felt more spacious than inside, & peaceful. Excellent service to boot!'

• 5 of 5 stars Food