“Incredibly Likeable Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Alberta
“Incredibly Likeable Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Wildwood is a regular work stop for me, and with it, is Hooked Up Seafood! The food here is as fresh as it gets! The Clam Chowder is my usual favorite, although there's plenty of other great dishes on the menu.

Special mention to the staff. They're friendly and warm!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

South River, New Jersey
“The BEST Seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We recently spent a week in Wildwood-One of our greatest surprises was Hooked Up Seafood!

It's just a trailer, but? It sits on the waterway with the fishing boats behind it-I gather that whatever was caught from those boats? Is what's on the menu!

We ordered a dozen crabs-And? When you see a picture of: "The Perfect Crab Dinner?" THAT'S what we got-We also ordered the flounder platter and fish tacos.....Everything was AMAZING-and? FRESH!!!!!!! Seating is on picnic tables right by the water and the boats-It's PERFECT!!!!!

We'll DEFINATELY be coming back!!!!!

Visited June 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“So So So Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband LOVES THIS PLACE. The owners are so warm and welcoming. We go back every year and on our last visit, the owner gave my husband Hooked Up shirt. Thanks Hooked Up for "hooking" us up!

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stopped here the first year they opened. Came back very recently with friends. It is owned by a few friends and really is a down home place. Has picnic tables to sit at, right next to the boat that brings in the fresh seafood! It also sells fresh seafood to take home and prepare yourself. The folks I was with LOVED the crab cakes and the tuna. I am allergic so I ate off the alternative menu. While my selection was nothing special, I consider the name of the place, and how much my friends raved about the food, as a fair sign of what to expect. I would recommend to anyone to make a point of stopping to get a true taste of the Jersey shore!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittston, Pennsylvania
“It Doesn't Get Any Fresher Than This!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fresh seafood right on the dock. This outdoor eatery (wouldn't call it a restaurant) consists of 6 picnic tables on the dock alongside the fishing boats that hauled in your dinner! Delicious crabs, tuna steaks, NE clam chowder, shrimp etc.! Fabulous food and service. The family owners greet and sit and chat with the patrons. Wonderful experience! (There are limited alternative menu items if you don't/can't eat seafood.)

• Visited September 2012