“Fancy & Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Taylor Ave.
Mountainside, New Jersey
“Fancy & Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was very excited to try Pacific Grill after reading positive reviews online, and I was very pleased with my dining experience! The restaurant is beautiful and clean, the staff is friendly and attentive (Pete is an awesome waiter!), and the food is delicious and well-presented.

I tried both specials for my meal, the appetizer, a decadent burrata mozzerella over fresh tomatoes and the entree, the NY strip steak with blue cheese, mushrooms over mashed potatoes and string beans. Both were fantastic, tasty, and fresh! My boyfriend started with the edamames and had the filet mignon as his entree. He loved his meal!

I will definitely be coming back to Pacific Grill and will make it a must have dinner spot every time I vacation in Wildwood. If you want a nice dinner, I highly recommend Pacific Grill!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great food- Bronzino a standout, excellent service- Pete was attentive n fun. Byob, will go back again. Needs better parking.

Abington, Pennsylvania
“Eloquent and Romantic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

my nephew, a local, highly recommended the grille. My husband is about the food and I'm about the ambiance. Pacific Grill delivered both. The food was well prepared and delicious. We shared the grilled octopus salad and it was very good. I had the special;New York strip steak w/ goats cheese on top. Yum ! And my husband had the Sweet pea risotto with beets,haricot vert, and asparagus. (vegetarian friendly) He said it melted in your mouth. It's BYOB, which we love. Our waitress and the host were on top of things throughout the meal and very pleasant. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a special night out. Whether it's for a birthday, anniversary, or just the two of you on a date night. It is family friendly too just a little pricey for kids in my opinion.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Great date spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife and I went here for our date night and we were not disappointed. As locals we go here for date night often. Each time we come here we order something different from the menu and each time the food is exquisite. The atmosphere is very close and romantic and the food always looks amazing! I know that this restaurant will be a date night favorite.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have been eating at the Pacific Grill for a number of years now and every meal has been excellent. Service is always good and the menu has many choices of fish, fowl and steak. It is one of the last Excellent BYOB's in the Wildwood area that does not overcharge for the food. All the menu selections are very reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere