“Make reservations during restaurant week!” 5 of 5 stars

609-522-0033
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ice House Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 136 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Family Fare
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Davis Avenue
Description: Entering our fourth season, Ice House Restaurant and Bar is emerging as the option of choice for "down the shore" dining and relaxing. The dining room is perfect for parties of all sizes, two to twenty or more! Our kitchen staff prides itself in creatively preparing the freshest seafood and finest steaks in a comfortable and contemporary setting. Our Deck is a great alternative if you're only in the mood for appetizers and/or a sandwich while enjoying the view overlooking Otten's Harbor.Whether it's relaxing bay views on the Deck or dinner in the air-conditioned upscale dining room, Ice House has something for the whole family, aged two to ninety-two!
Belleplain, NJ
“Make reservations during restaurant week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Our reservation was for 8pm during restaurant week in Wildwood, NJ. This was my first time enjoying dinner during a restaurant week and so glad I did! This establshment faces the bay side and you can see the fishing fleet from the window. Only downfall was poor lighting made it hard to read the menu! We dines on four courses for $30. The appetizer we chose was the crisp bacon wrapped scallops (4), They came on spring mix and were delicious! Salad choices were lettuce wedge with house balsamic, mine came to order without the bacon. Assorted entrees, my friend had two crab-filled crabcakes; I chose blackened mahi-mahi; fresh veggies and red skined mashed potatoes came with the plate! Dessert was creme brulee for my dining partner and I chose key lime pie. Didn't matter that it didn't look like Kermits Key West, it was scrumptious and we enjoyed sharing our foods! They do have a wine list and what's dinner without a glass of pinot! It took time to eat so the food was freshly made by the chef! Very attentive wait staff, left a nice Labor day tip to thank her! Credit cards are accepted. When done head upstairs they have an outside bar with DJ, quiet crowd but it was the end of summer! I am gong back with my husband; don't be surprised that entrees then run usually $25 and up!

• Visited September 2012

76% Recommend
Waterloo, New York
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Very good .Loved the specials and the view of the bay . The view looked like a old fisherman's village. Nice and clean!!.It really was a nice surprise .The wings where awesome.

• Visited August 2012
Secaucus, NJ
“delicious and plentiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Booked a reservation at the Ice House based on trip advisro reviews. It was worth the research. I had a cream of mushroom that was lip-smacking delicious!! I also had shrimp scampi - the menu stated shrimp and scallop scampi, but i asked our waitress to just leave out the scallops because i son't care for them. I had a huge bowl of linguine covered with shrimp - 8 large shrimp. It was very very good. Unfortunately i ate so much I had no room for dessert - next time! Would definitely go back and highly recommend the Ice House.

• Visited August 2012
Philadelphia
“A Jewel by the Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I had the opportunity to dine on the deck an what a surprise. The Icehouse lives up to its name while enjoying the bay view we had the coldest beers ever. Our meals and appetizers, though a relaxed fare were prepared and presented like a 5 star rrstaurant. Service was excellent. They will see me again many times.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great food, great food great service, a little expensive but definite I recommend it for a nice dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere