“Shore Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Shore Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I wanted to take my son to the shore before he went back to school and was looking for a motel close to the boardwalk and at a reasonable price. The location was great and the room was very clean and pleasant. And, the beds weren't so hard you couldn't sleep on them. We had a very good experience and would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 1st floor especially if you don't like carrying your bags up a lot of stai...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Timbuktu, Mali
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spent the Holiday Weekend down the shore with Family and Kids friends, you are not going to get a hotel/motel closer to the famous Wildwood boardwalk. The Hotel is located just after the 1st pier (The Pier closest to the convention center). We rented two rooms the price was higher than I wanted to pay but I concede it was a holiday weekend and this is America. The rooms were cozy, the kitchenette was more than functional the shower had great pressure and temperature.

The ONLY knock I will give the hotel was the rooms were clean and tidy, but upon final check out when we were making sure we had all our stuff, a look under one of the beds revealed that they had not been vacuumed before our arrival...but this would NOT prevent me from staying there again, very comfortable and we had a great weekend!!!

Room Tip: We had a downstairs room, but I would request an upstairs room the next time we go for a "poten...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Columbus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This Motel has a great location because it is right beside the boardwalk mall so if you need anything, you can just walk across the parking lot. Their rooms are clean and the amenities are great with the pool having the right water level for the whole family – kids and adults alike. The rooms are not too big, but have a small kitchen to let you heat up take-outs and such. This is a very welcoming place. You should also see the poolside at night. They light it up so you can sit by the side and watch the stars.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our first ever visit to Wildwood and we loved it! The Stardust Motel is in the best location for boardwalk access and just about anywhere else you need to go. The manager is very helpful and was accommodating when we had to arrive late the first night. We were in the second floor bungalow and it was fantastic! Everything was super clean and well maintained. You may wish to bring any special shampoos or conditioners (if you're particular like me) and a hairdryer, as it's not provided. Great atmosphere at the Stardust and I would absolutely return!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I could not be happier with my recent stay. I researched every motel in the area & I am so glad with my choice. The manager was very helpful & friendly. The location is absolutely perfect! Very clean & comfortable. I could not have one bad thing to say. I will go back for sure!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The place is certainly high in the value for money department. It is well located, which is a plus. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is courteous and friendly. All the basic necessities like microwaves, a small fridge etc are provided in the room. Just don’t expect anything five star. They have a pool, which was fun to hang out around. Overall, our stay was comfortable and pleasant. Good for the price they’re asking.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I'll give this place 5 stars for the value, service and rooms
I read all the previous reviews and loved the fact that this was a families only hotel. We stayed last year in the crest and the guests there were making noise all night in front of our window. The manager kept the property very clean and well maintained. The room was very clean and I travel a lot. We asked for extra towels and our maid was quick to oblige. Thank you for a great stay.
A++++++++

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Stardust Motel? Share your experiences!