“Best Food on the Boardwalk” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pizza, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Best Food on the Boardwalk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I eat at Rt.66 as often as I can....this summer I am trying to work my way through the menu....Love the food....Can't decide what is my current favorite but I love the Gyros, The Greek Salad, Chicken Caesar Pasta, and an appetizer that is new this summer is the Rock N Roll that is absolutely amazing(comes with either steak or chicken). The wait staff is amazing and super friendly, and the owners Dino & Ria are truly the best! Highly recommend you make Rt.66 a stop while enjoying the sights and sounds on the Wildwood boardwalk and don't forget to finish your meal with a Brownie Madness (homemade brownies warmed with a scoop of ice cream on top, drizzled with homemade carmel sauce and chocolate sauce, smothered with whip cream and if you ask you might get a cherry on top!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Lehigh Valley Pa
“Best gryo on the boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went to Route 66 on June 25 20013. The owner greeted us at the door and seated us quickly.
The gryo was the best I had on the boards and I have been eating them for the last 10 years up and down the boardwalk. The fries were pretty good to. When we left I told the owner that he was doing something right and was very pleased by my comment. It is worth the walk up the boards to visit Route 66 regardless of where you are staying.

Visited June 2013
Westwood, New Jersey
“Good food and enjoyable atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food was good.
Atmosphere was fun and light hearted.
Service was great.
The Owner, is a charm and a wonderful person who took the time out to come and greet us and make sure everything was ok, he also checked on us again as we were leaving.
We will definitely be going back again. Did I mention this wasn't our first time there either.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Great Atmosphere-Bad Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

5 stars for the atmosphere 1 star for the service. Over the memorial day weekend they ran out of a lot of items on the menu and flagging the waitress for drinks was like driving home on the Schuylkill expressway at peek afternoon traffic on a hot summer day…forget it. I would give it one more try, however there are so many places to eat not sure if I need to.

Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Route 66”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

They have the best gyros! Will definitely go back to this restaurant. Very friendly, nice people and clean.

• Visited June 2013