“I love breakfast here.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Jersey City, New Jersey
“I love breakfast here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoy the breakfast here at the pink cadillac. The portions are ample and the breakfast is delicious. this place gets packed so if you don't want to wait get there early. Definitely worth trying at least once.

Visited July 2013

Whitehall, PA
“Cute! Worth checking out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast at the Pink Cadillac Diner. The pancakes were great, the coffee was good and hot, and the service was exceptional. The decor was nice and went well with this themed restaurant. The bathrooms were clean. The door of the bathroom was very heavy and I stood outside of it for a while waiting because I thought it was locked. Please know that there are several stalls in the bathroom and you don't need to wait outside as I did- lol. We enjoyed the food and service at this restaurant and will surely return in the future.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chantilly, Virginia
“Wish I would have looked at TripAdvisor rating before going here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I wish I would have seen that this restaurant was rated #33 before we visited here. Their sister restaurant, Marvis, is so much better and was closer to our hotel. Several in our party had fried chicken and waffles. The chicken was overdone and the waffle was cold. The chicken leg was the side of one of the legs you normally get with chicken wings. My daughter ordered a banana milkshake and it tasted nothing like banana. When we did say something to the manager she gave a 10% discount on our check. Whoop de doo! Other restaurants we've been to have comped our meal for lesser complaints. The waitress was friendly but spent most of her time talking to another employee behind the counter and then told us we should have told her we didn't like the meal one of the times that she walked by. The problem was that she never checked on us. I would not recommend this restaurant at all. I'm surprised it's not further down in the ratings than what it is!

Visited June 2013
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had a very nice experience at this dinner, very friendly staff, delicious food in huge portions!
Recommend this dinner to everyone, nice location in center of Wildwood, close to boardwalk...
Will go back for sure!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a great time at this 50s diner. I sat at Marylin Monroe booth :) French toast with nuttela and banana was DIVINE!!!
Our waitress took care of us all the time, smiling.
I recommed this fabulous diner to everyone!

• Visited June 2013