“Waiter, manager and food made for a great night out!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 136 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Garfield Ave.
Description: What's a trip down the shore without seafood? Forget about the giant seafood restaurants that are only concerned about table turnover and have standard menus. At the Goodfish Grill, located at 3805 Pacific Avenue in Wildwood, you'll be seated in a cozy environment and served the freshest seafood available with a palate pleasing twist. The word 'ordinary' is not in the Goodfish Grill's vocabulary, from the charms of the building, to the different flavoring combinations of the food, to their extensive rum and wine collections - this restaurant is about more than just food; it's about an experience.
“Waiter, manager and food made for a great night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

When our group first arrived we were surprised at how small the restaurant but don't let that fool you. The drinks were great and the staff was so friendly they couldnt do enough fod us. Oliver the manager was the BEST! the portabello stuffed mushrooms were the groups favorites appetizer, though the oysters and coconut shrimp were a favorite also. The entrees are way to much for one meal so you will be bringing food home. The halibut and scallops melted inyour mouth. The desserts look delicious but there just wasn't enough room in our bellies for that. We will definately be going back, why wouldn't you with excellent service and best seafood in Wildwood!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
philly
“Great fish menu and dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food was great - started with Spanish calamari and had blackened mahi mahi as my entree. My date had the surf and turf. Both were prepared very well and were great cuts of meat – sizable and fresh. Drinks were also decent – generous and tasty. There may have been something a little fishy however (yeah, I did just make that pun) with the billing….we were charged for two rounds of drinks on our first bill; after we paid and the credit card was returned, we had an additional round of drinks mysteriously and erroneously added. The table next to us also had a billing error. Management made up for it by removing all drink charges, which was appreciated. This restaurant is great and one of the only nice ones in the area - just keep an eye on your bill if you do visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I can't wait to visit Wildwood again just so I can go to the Goodfish Grill. The food was to die for and the decor was phenomenal! I wish we had a restaurant like this at home. I would actually want to go out to eat!!! Visit this place, you will not be disappointed!

Visited July 2012
“Excellent service, delicious food and a great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We went to the Goodfish Grill for dinner based on some positive reviews we read online and were definitely not disappointed!! We went around 430 pm and there was no wait. The server was very attentive, making sure our drinks were full and providing us with a basket of house-made chips until our food was ready. This was one of the best meals we had while on vacation. The seafood was fresh and everything tasted delicious. Even the vegetarian in our group loved her veggie panini!!

The only minor complaint I had was that the pasta dishes were a little inconsistent - my chicken picatta had very little pasta but my husband's salmon Alfredo had lots of pasta (the portions were also different for my sister's shrimp scampi and my brother's shrimp Alfredo).

I highly recommend this place and if we are ever visiting Wilwood again we will be sure to eat here again!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Appetizers are huge, and awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

This place was smaller than I had imagined, but totally worth eating here. Some of the best restaurants only have a few tables. Whatever you do, order appetizers, the portions are gigantic and worth every penny. Some restaurants might give you 6 shrimp for an appetizer, this place must give you 60. Firecracker shrimp were awesome. I kept eating them even after my entree came. I had the fishermen's kettle. Pretty good, at least a dozen each clams and mussels, and probably a pound of fish too. Our server Gary was awesome, he brought us drinks right as we needed them without us having to ask. We took our 3 and 1 year old girls here and they had fun coloring their "fishy" menu. Great family experience, and could also be great for appetizers and drinks with friends.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere