“Favorite Wildwood Motel by far!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunflower Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Sunflower Motel
You added Sunflower Motel to your Saves list
313 E Glenwood Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #1 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Favorite Wildwood Motel by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I have stayed at several Wildwood Motels over the years but our experience at Sunflower has been the best! We literally just returned after our Labor Day stay and will definitely return next year! Sandra and Ernie are professional yet kind owners who genuinely want to ensure you are enjoying your experience at Sunflower. I felt very comfortable chatting with them and when we left Sandra gave us a BIG hug & really made me feel like she was sad to see us go. Our apartment was VERY comfortable for my family of 6, very clean, and quiet. It truly felt like a home away from home. The pool was CLEAN and heated for those days where there was a slight chill out and never felt over crowded (unlike many motels at Wildwood). The location was absolutely ideal: between both piers and about block (if that!) away from boardwalk. I will not only stay here again next year but recommend Sunflower to all my friends/family!

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Levittown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was our second year at the Sunflower. This is our new Wildwood home. We have been going to Wildwood for about 7 years and have tried other motels. Nothing comes close to the Sunflower. Everything is neat and clean. The owners, Sandra and Ernie, are fantastic. They are always around to make sure everything is OK. They don't just say hi, they will sit down and have a conversation with you. They truly want to know how you are doing and if you need anything. Location is perfect. We already made our reservation for 2014!!! Thanks Sandra and Ernie.

Kathy, Levittown, NY

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We just got back from Wildwood after many many years. I am so glad I found this motel. The owners are wonderful and treat you like family. The rooms are super clean. Perfect location to the boardwalk. My daughter is already talking about going back. We will definitely be staying here again.

Hazlet, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Our experience at the sunflower was a pleasure from the moment we arrived. We were warmly greeted by Sandra upon arrival. Her and Ernie go above and beyond to make you feel like you are a guest in their home. I cannot say enough about the cleanliness of this motel. Above and beyond all expectations. The pride they take in their business shows all throughout the property. The location is amazing, one block from the boardwalk. I am proud to say they have found lifetime customers with our family.

• Stayed August 2013
Cambridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We called sunflower at the last minute as we thought of looking for places after we arrived in wildwood. Sandra was super nice and offered the 2 1/2 room suite for our family, courtesy a cancellation the same day. Bless those folks :). The location is conveniently close to the beach. Apparently the fireworks are visible from the outdoor balconies though we did not have a chance to watch them that evening as it was raining. Sandra treats you like family and offered help with every little thing we needed. I highly recommend this place and will be sure to stay the next time I am in Wildwood.

Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been going to Wildwood every Summer since I was a baby. I look back on those family vacations and a smile comes across my face, and I find myself laughing. While I have seen many changes to the city and boardwalk, I can't imagine going anywhere else. I have a son now, and I want those same memories of family vacations for him. Ernie and Sandra provide such a place to get things off on the right foot. A family friendly place that is close to the boardwalk and ocean. They provide a wonderful environment to stay in and treat you like one of their family. We miss them already!

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We just got back last night from our second trip to wildwood and stayed at the Sunflower Hotel , Sandra was great. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Your hotel is so well placed , close to the boardwalk , beach , ect .... As for the hotel it was really clean and the pool was nice to. even the staff was helpful. Thank you so much !!! We will be back next year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sunflower Motel? Share your experiences!