“What a great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunflower Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Sunflower Motel
You added Sunflower Motel to your Saves list
313 E Glenwood Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #3 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
“What a great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed here during the NJ Firemen's Convention. As always, this motel was very clean. I stayed in an apartapartment and there was lots of room. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. They make you feel like family. The pool was very clean and is truly heated.
They love to give out free pens and post cards. I am so glad to have found this place and I will stay here every year!

Room Tip: Book early. Have a bigger group, try the apartments.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
pa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our family stayed here in August of 2012. This is a small,older but well maintained motel in Wildwood.This was my first return to Wildwood in over 20 years and we stayed here based on tripadvisor reviews.The motel was very clean ,it was a little small for what I'm used to but I usually stay in timeshare hotels or resorts so it would be unfair to compare this place to those stays.The owner and her husband were very nice and personable folks,We had some nice conversations with them while we were there, any small issues were quickly taken care of. Good a/c and it was a very hot week when we were there.Great shower, nice sundeck , no rowdies staying here. The pool was nice,modern and very clean.It's about 1/2 block from the boardwalk and is near all the action.I will probably look for larger accomodations next time ,but if you are used to staying in a motel ,you won't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here during the NJ Firemen Convention. As always, this motel is clean, clean, clean. Had an apartment this time. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. In fact, I had our weekends confused and was supposed to arrive the following weekend, but they were able to rearrange another customer who was arriving the day after us (called and ok'ed the switch with her). Recommended highly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kingston, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great place clean, safe, and the owners are always around. They can't do enough for you. It is centrally located. Close to the wawa, boardwalk, and great restaurants. The pool was sparkling clean. The whole place was spotless.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

sunflower motel is a 5 star in my book this location is perfect to the boardwalk and for my parents who are old was a blessing we recommend very much therfore my good friends ernie and sandra tank you for your kindness from montreal canada the borromeos family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been to wildwood before,but this is the first time my visit started and ended fantastically
Because thanx to tripadvisor,I came across this jewel of a motel.From the start to the end of my stay,my family and I were treated with respect,integrity and reassurance.location is top notch(30,seconds to boardwalk and beach),The room was very clean and comfortable,the pool was also clean,the staff were fantastic,and let me say that Sandra and Ernie(owners) are two of the nicest people we have ever met.They were very patient with any questions we had,and their information to all the attractions in Wildwood was top-notch.From now on,whenever I visit Wildwood,the Sunflower motel will be the place for us and to anyone I recommend it to.You see,Sandra and Ernie did not treat us like customers,they treated us like old friends.Thank you Sandra and thank you Ernie for making our stay the best there ever was!We won't forget you and we will visit again.Thank you from Mike and Mary from Canada.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

So glad me and my wife decided to cone to The sunflower hotel was a very relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere! They treated me and my wife like king and queen for our anniversary! Father continue to pour your blessings apon Sandra and Ernie!

• Stayed August 2012