“Locals treasure ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Vegetarian, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Alumni Grill is a specialty sandwich shop located in downtown Wildwood. Our menu includes gourmet salads, burgers, panini, wraps, & daily dinner specials. We pride ourselves in using fresh ingredients and preparing every item to order. When the summer gets too hot, we can cool you down with a thick milk shake or float at our milk shake bar. Alumni Grill is the perfect place for all ages. Come in and see!
“Locals treasure ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

Just had to go my to my favorite eatery for an outstanding beach burger. Still the best. Winter hours a bummer especially when I am dying for the outrageous dinners! Hurry up spring. I hate to cook but love delicious food.

Wolcott, Connecticut, United States
“Jekyll and Hyde!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

The Jekyll and Hyde cheesesteak was far and away the best I've had! I've been to Philadelphia plenty of times and they have nothing on this place.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mount Airy, Maryland
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

The whole family enjoyed the food - I had a delicious panini - their menu is eclectic and fun. Very kid friendly too. I didn't try the shakes but they sounded amazing! Kids had the chicken tenders, which they found a tad spicy. Hubby had a chicken burger. Staff was helpful and freindly. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good buger ace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Holy cow. I have been by here 100s of times and never been in until last Saturday. I wish I had done it sooner. The staff us friendly. Everything is clean. I ordered a beach burger. Who would think crabmeat and cheddar cheese on a burger would be suck a good combo? Definitely going to make this a regular stop for lunch and try some other menu items.

Union, New Jersey
“So pleased we heard about this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband had the beach burger. He said it was amazing. I had the grilled veggie salad. Yummy! Great selection to choose from. Told our friends and they went the following week and were also so pleased with the great food! Loved it!

• Visited July 2014