“Great Veggie Menu” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Vegetarian, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Alumni Grill is a specialty sandwich shop located in downtown Wildwood. Our menu includes gourmet salads, burgers, panini, wraps, & daily dinner specials. We pride ourselves in using fresh ingredients and preparing every item to order. When the summer gets too hot, we can cool you down with a thick milk shake or float at our milk shake bar. Alumni Grill is the perfect place for all ages. Come in and see!
Georgetown, Delaware
“Great Veggie Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We were looking for a good place for lunch on our first visit to Wildwood. Thanks to TripAdvisor we found the Alumni Cafe. Great food just a couple of blocks from the boardwalk.

“Amazing fresh food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is amazing! When you are down the shore (wildwood) and want to order.....you need to try this place! It has everything you can want. Salads are super fresh with amazing homemade dressings. The grilled chicken is the best! This weekend I had the California spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette. it was delicious! The valedictorian wrap is also one of my go to's, the grilled chicken is always grilled perfectly, not dry at all. This weekend i also tried the Dodgeballs for the first time and they were out of this world! you can really taste how fresh everything is. They have gluten free choices too. No matter what you are craving, from cheese steaks, burgers, fries, crab cakes, to eating healthy with salad and gluten free this place has it all and EVERYTHING is absolutely delicious! ps....if you like spicy you have to try the spicy corn fritters! I think about those core fritters all winter! they are the first thing I order when down the shore for the summer!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best restaurant locals go to...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My family and I have been regular patrons of Alumni Grill since they opened; even before that date owners Mike DeClemente and his sister Jenn, catered my daughter's wedding and the food was outstanding. They have maintained consistent excellency in their innovative menu choices and have cultivated a local following which sighs when they close briefly for winter. Mike's home made honey jalapeño sauce has been a wake-up God-send for vegetarian and salad choices we eat at home, and we have even used it on pineapple and other fruits to give it a kick.
Now for the menu- my favorite and usual is the Valedictorian wrap which I have customized at times with bacon, extra avocado no onions or peppers.
Perfectly grilled juicy chicken every time with the honey jalapeño kick - just enough spice to be memorable w/o burning your gut. The beach burger combo of lump crabmeat and savory hamburger is utter perfection - but don't order your burger too well done - for the best taste IMO.
Last night we ordered the steak and cake combo dinner $25/for two dinners-
I will never make my own steak again...quality is 5 star all the way!
Having tried soooo many tourist trap restaurants on this 7 mile island of the Wildwoods, Cape May and surrounding Cape May county, Alumni wins hands down over all - best quality, best service, best prices. If they ever add steamers, veal and eggplant to their regular menus, this will be the only restaurant I will patronize. I am not over-exaggerating in this review - just giving credit and props to people who truly care about the quality of their work and the customers they serve.

• Visited May 2014
New Paltz, New York
“Gluten-free at the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Our gluten free stay in Wildwood was easy thanks to Alumni Grill. Besides having plenty of gluten free offerings, they were completely aware of cross-contamination and had a dedicated fryer. Thus, we were guaranteed to have tasty sandwiches without anyone getting sick.... and believe me, if there was even the slightest bit of gluten cross-contamination - we would know. Only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because you must be prepared to wait a bit for your order... especially when busy. But totally worth it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious Wraps and Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I went here one day for lunch with my boyfriend. We enjoyed cheese bacon fries together which were amazing and I had a crispy chicken wrap with some sort of sauce which was PHENOMENAL. My boyfriend also really enjoyed his food! This place is a small gem that has quality in a city that focuses on cheap quantities of food rather than quality. The prices were reasonable and there is inside and outside seating. The place is small enough to bring a family for a quiet dinner that isn't overcrowded. I will be back another summer!

• Visited June 2013