“Enjoyable dining experience” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Open Daily 5-10PM (Closed Tues)Free ParkingHappy Hour 5-7pmEarly Dining 5-6pmLive Music Thurs-Sun
Piscataway
“Enjoyable dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went on a Friday night. We were asked if we had a reservation which we didn't. The two hostesses went out of their way to set up a table outside for the 3 of us which we thought was really nice. She even came back later to make sure we were comfortable. Service was very good and the food was outstanding. My husband and I had the Chicken Baltimore which tasted great and my daughter had chicken fingers/mashed potatoes which she loved. And the bread was excellent. I had been recommended to this restaurant by someone who goes every summer on vacation and raved about the food and the owners. I have to agree.

• Polish first
Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

my wife and I have been to jersey girl before and as always they didn't let us down - the food was excellent and the drinks were spot on. I had the grouper - it was awesome - fresh and cooked just right - very tasty. My wife had the crab cakes and they were delicious - lots of crab meat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durham, Connecticut
“Best of the bunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Came on a Saturday night with a 7:30 reservation for five booked earlier in the day. Seated inside right away. Drinks were great - my dark and stormy was real zippy - the way it should be. The wine list was very reasonable too. The menu was diverse so it was fun sharing. I had their grilled pork chop based on the waitress' recommendation and it was excellent. Everyone else thoroughly enjoyed their plates. The red drum over Cajun cousous special was also excellent - they did it justice with plenty of cajun heat - i hate when places say something is cajun and then they soften the heat for the yankee palate. It rocked our tongues and lips but wasnt over the top. Real good food value here - quality ingredients. The only negative for us was the singer-guitarist was a bit too loud which made conversation difficult - probably more an issue with the acoustics of the space than his volume - but he was good so we didnt want to complain. Of the places we went around wildwood and cape may, this was the best - 4.5 stars which i'm bumping to 5! #feelinggenerous

Italy
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed close to the Jersey Girl restaurant while in Wildwood, and decided to check it out after reading great reviews. The food was outstanding - from the mussels, to the salmon, especially the seafood was amongst the best I've ever had.

Possibly the best restaurant I stayed at while in Wildwood.

• Visited May 2013
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a wonderful dinner here. The steak was perfect. You can eat inside or out. Mudslide dessert was excellent. Service very good.

Visited June 2013