“Great Food & open for breakfast too!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 136 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Open Daily 5-10PM (Closed Tues)Free ParkingHappy Hour 5-7pmEarly Dining 5-6pmLive Music Thurs-Sun
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Great Food & open for breakfast too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food is good and the staff are great. Drinks at the bar or with your dinner. We love to have breakfast outside on the patio area.

Visited August 2012

89% Recommend
  • Polish first
Orwin, Pennsylvania, United States
“A pleasant dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We visited the restaurant on September 12th this year. I used the reviews on Tripadvisor to give Jersey Girl a shot and we were very pleased with our experience here.

I ordered the New York Strip steak and my Gf ordered one of the specials of the night which was penne pasta in a vodka sauce with crab meat. I had the salad with my meal and she upgraded to the seafood chowder. After we received our soup and salad the waitress returned to our table and asked my Gf if she could remove and replace her soup. When we questioned the move she informed us that the chef did not want the soup from that particular pot to be served because it was not up to his standard. The soup she brought back was nothing short of "Wow".........so much seafood and tortellini it was hard to get a spoon to the bottom of the bowl. We were impressed with this offer.

Long story short........service was excellent, food was excellent and prices were very reasonable for the overall experience. We will return next year!

Ocean County, NJ
“A Wonderful Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My bf and I were meeting my aunt and her friend in Wildwood for dinner. MY aunt frequents Wildwood much more often than we do although we live a little more than an hour north. My aunt instructed us to pick the restaurant. Not being too familiar with the restaurant scene in Wildwood, we used our TripAdvisor App and decided the Jersey Girl Bar and Restaurant worked for us. We were meeting my aunt at the Boardwalk Bar and Grill which just happened to be across the street from Jersey Girl. The bartender there said the food at Jersey Girl was really good, so we headed over to try it out after a drink. The atmosphere is great! All four of us were thrilled with our dinners. Recently I had jaw surgery so chewing has been difficult, and so has eating out. I ordered a grilled cheese and Jersey Girl's tomato bisque and it was the best meal I have eaten since the surgery 6 weeks ago! My bf and my aunt loved there meals, as well as her friend who has a gluten allergy! We will definitely be making Jersey Girl a regular stop on our Wildwood visits!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food,Good Service, And The Chef Is HOT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went there with friends on vacation, tired of pizza and fried seafood, we figured lets try it out. Nice bar so we sat there, ordered cocktails and checked out the menu. The drinks were awsome,really well made and tasty.The phillies game was on so we were checking it out, all of us being philly girls! We got some fish sliders and eggplant parm, both very good, we shared them. They had a pasta special called rags, I really did'nt know what it was,and I'm Italian,but the bartender said the chef makes it fresh that day. Like I said I'm Italian and can't say no to pasta,but it can't be like Nonna's. I tell you what,this was the best macoroni I had in my life. Then this guy comes to the bar and is talking to the bartender and getting a soda checking out the phillies game,I guess he was the chef, he had a t-shirt that said CHEF on it, LOL and these jaguar pants on, I wanted to say something but ...me and my girlfriends joked about it all night. I'll be back, just to see if the chef can give me some private cooking lessons...LOL

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wayne, New Jersey
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is a gem! Food and ambiance are great. The owners and staff are all so friendly
and singer Jimmy is fantastic. Ask him to do a few Sinatra or James Taylor songs, what a great voice!! Not many places like this around where you can enjoy dinner and here a great singer. It's a perfect shore place and experierence. It's our favorite place for dinner when ever we are in Wildwood.

Also great place for a function also. Had engagement party there last Sept. for my son and all who attended still rave about the place, food,how wonderful the staff was and how fantastic Jimmy the entertainer's voice was. He sang and DJ'd and had everyone dancing all night. Owners Phil and Debbie worked close with me helping to select menu, setting up and decorating room. Everyone raved over Debbie's cocktail hour homemade appetizers and desserts. Was more than I hoped for and party all are still talking about!