“vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

great lemonade and prices, on the peir staff were so nice and polite cant wait till next year nice location in with all the rides

Visited September 2012

Syracuse, NY
“The perfect fry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I heart fries, and I wasn't expecting much based on the over the top reviews that convinced me to try Thrasher Fries in Ocean City (average at best). But I needed to get my Fry on and so we gave them a try. OMG!

Crisp outside, soft inside, cross between a steak fry and chunked potatoes, these were the bomb. What made them exceptional was that each bite was different, there was a different potato taste with each nibble. Fried potato tastes of french fires, cottage fries, hash browns, tater tots, crinkle cuts, home fires, each bite delicious, your taste buds never get bored.

I'm not big on giving 5 stars, but the deserve 6!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Houston, Texas
“Cold, Soggy Fries & Sweet, "Chewy" Lemonade”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I'm not a thick fry person but my 9 yrs old son wanted some & Curley's has been on the Boardwalk since I was a little kid, so we got some. He, (A 9 YEAR OLD!), was disappointed in the fries & the lemonade tasted like it was made w/ 2 pounds of sugar! I shook & shook the lemonade to get the solid sugar off the bottom, but it was STILL too sweet & "chewy". The fries might have been better, but the cooks were "sandbagging" fries like there was going to be a huge rush. I asked why they had so many cooked & they said, "That's how we always cook them." We were eating around 1:00pm on a Monday & I made a comment to them that there were not that many people on the Boardwalk & they probably didn't need to cook so much, but all I got was a look of disgust & they turned their back on me. If my son didn't want the fries, I would have walked away. After tasting the cold, soggy fries...I SHOULD HAVE! Curley's needs to have a customer service meeting w/ their personnel!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
New York City, New York
“pricey but worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Every year we visit wildwood & every year we get curley fries. This year I wondered if I would pay over $9 for french fries, but after the first bite, I was convinced they are priceless. One of a kind taste. Depending on how much you love fries, a barrel can easily feed 4, but we were only 2!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank mamachef7
Bolton,CT
“Bucket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

In Wildwood you always have to get a bucket of Curleys fries while on the boardwalk.They are always fresh and delicious!!

Visited August 2012