“Best of the best (Wildwood Beaches*)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Attractions in Wildwood
Type: Beaches, Outdoors
Activities: Swimming
More attraction details
Owner description: A wide beach that appeals to families.
New jersey
“Best of the best (Wildwood Beaches*)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2004

Hands down, Wildwood beaches are the cleanest, most beautiful beaches in New Jersey!
I can't go anywhere else since going to Wildwood, it is not the same. I LOVE WILDWOOD*

• Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
“What a fun and relaxing time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2004

We have been vacationing in North Wildwood For the past 6 years. We love the beautiful clean beaches and easy access to the Boardwalk. My children have so many wonderful memories making sandcastles, "Boogy-boarding", relaxing, and of course getting treats from the Fudgy Wudgy Man!! While in North Wildwood we spend more time on the beaches than anywhere else!!

“big and Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2004

When i was younger I could never value the worth of the biggest beach in New Jersey. I could only ask "when are we going to get to the water?" Now that I am older I can truly understand just how amazing the beaches in Wildwood really are. The beach in itself is the main tourist attraction to that part of New Jersey. You realize that the world has some amazing things to offer and you just have to grow to truly be grateful for its natural beauty. Wildwood has it all in the stretch of those miles of beach!!

“I love the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2003

The beach is my favorite place in the world! Wildwood was the absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!