“Dog show hotel” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn - Wildwood to your Saves list
Days Inn - Wildwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4610 Ocean Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #26 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been going to this motel for the last 3 weeks on business. I have had nothing but a great
experience . I am a contractor and to have a nice place to sleep watch tv and relax after a long day is a good thing, I have dealt with the same woman almost everytime and she has been so helpful and considerate each time and I for one like that. Her name is Diana Lazar and she is a reservation specialist she will help you with whatever you need....My review is nothing but positive for this motel.

Room Tip: always stayed in and around the same area so i can't say
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AimingToPlease, General Manager at Days Inn - Wildwood, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your candid comments. We apreciate when somone like yourself takes the time to write a positive review!!!
Denville, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The place fit our needs for our weekend visit to Cape May County, but we will never stay in this place again. While the accommodations were OK, the people in room 404 must have making a dirty movie at 1:42 AM because of the noise they were making. Unfortunately, we heard every scream and moan...but that wasn't the end of it. Imagine the NEXT night being woken up by their BARKING DOG. Not sure what that was all about, but it made for a really uncomfortable stay. One more thing...this Days Inn has MANY rooms covering 4 floors above ground level. There might have been 10 rooms MAX being used during our stay...I think the staff could have figured out that it might be a good idea to spread the guests out..given the paper thin walls. Never again.

Room Tip: Ask for one with no neighbors on either side....
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I am so very sorry to find that you had such a terrible experience. What's worse is that you did not ask for assistance--we are open twenty four hours a day for just such a reason. The point is to be available to answer your questions, assist you with any requests and ensure your comfort.

Although our property was not as vacant as you describe, we certainly had other rooms available and would have gladly offered you a different suite. We cannot control how noisy another guest may be nor can we do anything about it if we are not made aware. I would suggest in the future that you make a staff person aware of the issue or simply request another room.
Philadelphia, PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed at this motel this past weekend. We had stayed there in years past and it was a good experience. This time we were on the higher floor. When I was in the bedroom I heard people speaking as if they were next to me. It was coming from the room next door. They were not shouting but talking normally. I turned up my tv but when I tried to sleep at midnight I heard their tv thru the walls. This room was supposed to be non smoking. The room had an odor of smoke when I walked in and now when I unpacked, my clothes smelled of smoke. also there was a dark hair on the blanket when I got into bed the first time. Yuck!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn - Wildwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Wildwood

Address: 4610 Ocean Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Wildwood
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Wildwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Wildwood 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn - Wildwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Wildwood Hotel Wildwood
Wildwood Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Wildwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.