“issues” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn - Wildwood to your Saves list
Days Inn - Wildwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4610 Ocean Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #26 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Philadelphia, PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed at this motel this past weekend. We had stayed there in years past and it was a good experience. This time we were on the higher floor. When I was in the bedroom I heard people speaking as if they were next to me. It was coming from the room next door. They were not shouting but talking normally. I turned up my tv but when I tried to sleep at midnight I heard their tv thru the walls. This room was supposed to be non smoking. The room had an odor of smoke when I walked in and now when I unpacked, my clothes smelled of smoke. also there was a dark hair on the blanket when I got into bed the first time. Yuck!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
LITTLE FALLS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I choses to spend my first weekend of retirement at Wildwood NJ. I stayed at the Days Inn on Ocean Avenue - 5th floor ocean front. I could see my beloved boardwalk and my beloved ocean!!! The 2-room suite was really nice, clean and neat. I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

AimingToPlease, Manager at Days Inn - Wildwood, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!!! Thank you for taking the time to let others know.
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have used the hotel several times and have always been amazed at the level of customer service and care that the staff has. Truly, the nicest people I have come across at a motel. The location is great since it sits right across the street from the Wildwood Convention Center, and the ocean.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Warminster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We checked in on Saturday, December 8, 2012 for a family party. Helen was decorating the Christmas Tree, which really added to a very pleasant stay. We were very pleased with the room, the staff, and the Christmas decorations made it even more special.
We will definitely recommend the Days Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn - Wildwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Wildwood

Address: 4610 Ocean Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Wildwood
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Wildwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Wildwood 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Days Inn - Wildwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Wildwood Hotel Wildwood
Wildwood Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Wildwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.