“Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 77 hotels in Wildwood
Cape May, New Jersey
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have used the hotel several times and have always been amazed at the level of customer service and care that the staff has. Truly, the nicest people I have come across at a motel. The location is great since it sits right across the street from the Wildwood Convention Center, and the ocean.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

425 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Warminster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We checked in on Saturday, December 8, 2012 for a family party. Helen was decorating the Christmas Tree, which really added to a very pleasant stay. We were very pleased with the room, the staff, and the Christmas decorations made it even more special.
We will definitely recommend the Days Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
MIDDLETOWN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This hotel really needs some updating. Everything was old, the mattresses looked new, but everything else was old, rusty, outdated. There were stains inside the toilet bowl, rust all around the perimeter of the ceiling, the heat never worked, it constantly pumped out cold air even set at the highest temperature of 86 degrees, I was told the comforters were new, but their were stains on it. I will never stay here again. It should not have the words suites behind it. My front door had all the paint chipped off it, just very cold atmosphere. My 10 year old kept begging me to just let us sleep in the car, it was horrible. I spoke with the manager upon checking out, she took my phone number down and said she would contact me about taking something off of my bill, I never heard from her. I have to go back here in March, I am advising everyone in our organization (1000+) to stay clear of this Motel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

AimingToPlease, Manager at Days Inn - Wildwood, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
I am so very sorry that you felt our accommodations were less than satisfactory. I understand that you spoke with the assistant manager and that she addressed your complaint by sending our maintenance staff to check the heat in your room once the issue was brought to her attention. She intended on processing a credit once the complaint was validated. The maintenance manager reported that the heat was working-- however I understand that this does not suffice as a response regarding the standard of an individual's expectation of comfortable. I attempted to contact the client and left a message, but did not hear back as of yet. As such, I have processed a full refund to this client's account in order to provide some level of satisfaction.

We try our very best to provide accommodations that are clean, comfortable and fully functional. Unfortunately, this seems to be an instance where perhaps we fell short of our own expectations. We are currently in the process of remodeling our oceanfront suites, which have already been furnished with all new furniture spreads and drapes. Currently we are installing tile flooring to further enhance our guest's experience.

While we realize that we will not possibly fully satisfy every customer, it is our goal to do so. We take full responsibility when we fall short. Thank you for taking the time to read our property response. We feel that your knowledge of how we approach customer satisfaction and how seriously we consider this very important factor will aide you as a consumer in choosing the property that is right for you.

Been to Days Inn - Wildwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Wildwood

Address: 4610 Ocean Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Wildwood
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Romantic Hotel in Wildwood
#13 On the Beach Hotel in Wildwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Wildwood 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn - Wildwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Wildwood Hotel Wildwood
Wildwood Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Wildwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.