“great place exellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of AA Heart of Wildwood Motels

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Prices are for rooms, adults
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels
Save Saved
You added AA Heart of Wildwood Motels to your Saves list
3915 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #19 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Randolph, New Jersey
“great place exellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this is truly the heart of wildwood. one unit is on the boardwalk the other one block in. both pools are worth checking out. This hotel is quite clean and the staff very friendly. I was there for the Firemen's convention and definitely plan to go back next year. there is plenty to do and the mile deep beach is fantastic.

Room Tip: try to face the ocean sun most of the day.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We visit Wildwood every summer, and this is our third consecutive year staying at AA Heart of Wildwood. It's an exceptional value for the price! Cleanliness of the rooms as well as the property itself is impeccable. The location is superb: it's right on the boardwalk literally in the heart of all the action. However, once you are in your room - you cannot hear any noise from the boardwalk. They have double-doors for quiet comfort. I am a light-sleeper, so it was a big plus for me. In addition, the bicycle rental is right across the street - perfect for early birds who enjoy riding on the boardwalk, feeling that gentle ocean breeze. Overall, great experience time after time!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

AA Heart of WildWood located on top of the board walk is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!
My wife and I stay here every time we come. Even though the establishment has been sold, it seems as if service just got better. Ms. Mary and her team of workers should be accommodated their caring ways, compassion for their customers, knowing directions, their sense of cleanliness, their all around EXCELLENCE is well appreciated, for this type of service I will FOREVER be a LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!!!!!
Bill & Deana Brown

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We have just returned to England after an amazing 10 days in Wildwood, NJ, with our 8 year old daughter. We were really pleased with the accommodation at AA Heart of Wildwood Motels. The rooms were clean, bright and airy with Fridge/freezer, microwave and two ring cooker hob and enough cooking equipment - we found this really useful when staying away with children as it meant we did not have to go out for every meal. There are a number of different styles of rooms within the 3 buildings. We had inter-connecting rooms which helped as our daughter had her own space, TV, oh and AC too! Also had use of a laundry room and 2 swimming pools which were open from 9am. The staff were friendly and helpful, with someone around 24 hours if needed. The location of the motel was perfect as it was a short stroll to the beach, boardwalk and all its many attractions. The bus station was about a 15 minute walk away with buses heading to Atlantic City, New York, Philadelphia and other nearby locations such as Cape May, Stone Harbour etc. it meant you could get around without a car if needed. We had a few brochures in the room which had maps and details of things to do/see in Wildwood and the surrounding areas with money off coupons at restaurants and for activities. The Office reception also held a number of leaflets for water sports and other attractions. We found there were a number of golf courses nearby and my husband got to play at one - he was able to hire clubs & trolley for a minimal charge. It was a perfect first family trip to the USA and we hope to stay here again.

Room Tip: Look at the website to see the available styles of rooms and definitely speak / email the motel dire...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Delmar, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

It breaks my heart to say this because I have been staying at the Heart of Wildwood since I was a kid and I stayed here last year with no problem but last Tuesday it was pouring out and I was to stay there but I called to asked for the next day to arrive but I was told it was $ 50.00 extra a night because they said they were booked up and only have 2 double beds but they have 1 more room so I had to pay $100.00 to go from a king size bed to 2 double which is the tinest room at the Heart of Wildwood .As I went to the room I realized the room they gave me was the smallest room I have ever seen.There was some black hair still on the tub and there was no fan in the bathroom so if anyone went to the bathroom the smell lingered .Also as I went to opened the window the dumpster and a car cover with horrible old water which stunk.Also the staff was nice but my room was right next to the maids supply room and the remote wouldn't work because the batteries were weak.I;m sorry Dad but my childhood memories are great but from now on it will be in a different Hotel..Anyone out there who is going to stay at the Heat of Wildwood please don't stay at 3e .There is a 3 E but don't stay at 3 little e you will regret it.Don't get me wrong it is a perfect hotel because it is right on the boardwalk but it breaks my heart that I will no longer stay here but the whole time I stayed there the sign said Vacancy and I felt like I was ripped off .

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

The rooms and hotel are so clean! Great experience even for one night! The only negative is I couldn't get the tv to work. (I just wanted it on to sleep...it just kept saying "line") Great location, friendly staff and so relaxing!

• Stayed August 2014
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We spent the week of August 2-9, 2014 at this beach-front property in North Wildwood, NJ. We were able to check in when the room was serviced and available. Our unit was 209, on the second floor, ocean facing. We were traveling with a large group of friends. The property is still a motel (not converted to condos). The room had 2 double beds in a room that did not have windows. If you are a bit claustrophobic I would not recommend it. There are other untils whose bedrooms do have windows. We kept the bedroom door open at night and the ceiling fan in the bedroom going, to bring in the sea air from the open window in the living area of the unit.

The beds were fine.

The shower/bath combo had good water pressure.

The living area had a small 2-seater couch that pulled out to a bed, if you had more folks to accommodate. The fridge was a full sized fridge that should be fine for your week of groceries. There is a 2 burner stove and sink. There are dishes, some cooking tools (posts, pans, and colanders) and cups along with a toaster and coffee maker. Everything you may need for breakfast or even dinner. There is a flat screen TV with Comcast and most basic channels.

There is also a table for 4, to eat your meals at.

The room has 1 air conditioner, so as long as you keep the blinds in the front of the until drawn while the sun is streaming in, you should be able to keep the room comfortable.

The property has a nice pool with lounge chairs as well as tables and chairs. The pool does lock up in the evening, so there is no night swimming allowed.

There is an upper deck with 2 umbrella-covered cement tables that should seat 5-6 per table, if you squeeze in. There are also 2 new gas grills on the main level, in a small courtyard between the buildings of the property. We were able to cook all of our meals and eat at the tables on the upper deck area.

All in all this was a nice place to stay. The proximity to the beach was wonderful. If you are not bringing your beach equipment with you, you can rent chairs, umbrellas and boogie boards right at the entrance to the beach, on the beach side. There are also some rental companies that you can rent equipment from (including buggies to haul all of your stuff down to the beach).

Russo's Market is 1 block away (cash only, which seems to be a huge thing to a lot of Wildwood business establishments). Great food morning/noon/night.

If you are a large group of friends/family units 208, 209 & 210 worked well for us.

Room Tip: The whole area is quiet. If you want a room where the bedroom has a window than Units 209 & 210...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to AA Heart of Wildwood Motels? Share your experiences!