“New level of clean!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“New level of clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in many places in Wildwood and by far this beats them all!! I watched each day as the staff worked non stop to clean every inch of the property!! Our room was clean enough to eat off the floors!! Staff was very accomodating...the pools were heated....close to all the action!! I'll be back!!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bolton,CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is our second stay at the AA Heart of Wildwood and again very impressed. The first time we stayed we had our 3 teenage children and stayed in there K unit and we were very pleased. So this year my girlfriend and I needed a few days away and we decided to go back to Wildwood and only choice was the AA Heart of Wildwood .We were so impressed with the cleanliness of the Hotel that there was no reason to chance it on another hotel.This place has to be the cleanest place ever on the beach I have ever stayed!!!The staff is great and the location is excellent.This time it was only the 2 of us so we got a B unit.Yes it was small but it was only the 2 of us and all we were doing was sleeping.Charlie is a great guy and we kept telling him how much we enjoyed staying there.He has so much pride in his hotel and it shows.The rooftop pool again was great during the day and such a great place to hang out at night just people watching over the boardwalk.This is the place to stay!!!Thank you for a great stay.PS we even stayed an extra night we didnt plan on but we were having such a great time we didn't wanna leave.

Room Tip: ANY ROOM is my opinion
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Paramus, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Just got back from a 3 day trip and stayed at this hotel. First off...I've been going down to Wildwood for years but never stayed here before. All I can say is I now know where I will stay in the future (if the prices don't go up). Besides being on the expensive side...this hotel is fantastic. It is EXTREMELY clean. The pools are great....heated and clean. Location is excellent. I can't say enough great things. This hotel appears to be under new ownership...and what a nice bunch of guys..hard working. Highly recommend..I will be back.

Room Tip: I believe numbers 10-19 face the street and boardwalk...which is great to people watch!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

The hotel is right on the boardwalk! My wife, son and I couldn't have been happier. The rooms where spic and span clean. We saw no bugs like a previous report on here. There wasn't even sand on the floors! All the food, rides, entertainment, and the beach are steps away! There was a outdoor concert going on one night and though it was loud outside my 20 month old son was able to sleep thru it because the rooms keep the noise out. The pool on the roof is an excellent spot to go if your not in the mood for the beach. If you are the type of person that likes park your car and not have to get back into it for the whole time you are there this is your spot. My wife, son and I were able to walk to everything we needed. The staff couldn't have been better. All requests we made were handled in a timely matter. Like I said in my title, we can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Howell
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This was the 1st time we were going to stay at this place. I opened the room door and turned on the light and I saw some bugs running from the light to under the beds. I killed 5 before they all went under something I called the front desk. They sent someone over right away. I saw something on the bed so I pulled the spread back and to my HORROR there were more roaches in the bed. The desk staff gave me a full refund and blamed the roaches on the last guest. I asked when was the last time the room was used and the staff behind the desk said a week. It would have been nice if the staff tried to find me a new room At a different place, but no they just worked to get me out of their place so I would stop talking about the roaches I just saw all over the room and BED. Let me SPECIFY the bugs-roaches that were on the left side of the room and the left bed. Also the room was so small that the two full size beds took up almost all the floor space. There was not even enough room to sit the bags down ( That was a good thing I think ) I have had a exterminator here at the house already just in case something came home with us. So go at your risk, just if you go bring a large can of RAID!!!!!
You should add a (0) to your raiding.
Thank you, and good luck if you stay there.

• Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The rooms are immaculate. The management and staff are accessible. There is no problem great or small that they won't fix. I would stay there again without any question.

The "AA Heart of Wildwood" sets a new standard for all of the other hotels in Wildwood, NJ.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place! Nice beach side location with great rooms. Service was also impressive and we all loved it. Thanks to mr Patel for everything he done to accommodate us on our stay. I will definitely return next year.

• Stayed May 2014

Been to AA Heart of Wildwood Motels? Share your experiences!