“Going back!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of AA Heart of Wildwood Motels

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels
Save Saved
You added AA Heart of Wildwood Motels to your Saves list
3915 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #19 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Going back!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Clean, Clean, Staff was great! Perfect location if you have small kids who will be happy on rides, beach or pool all day!! Was only a little bummed that your not allowed to swim after 9pm. And were not allowed on upper deck by pool during fireworks.

All in all, great place, and plan to go back!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stay here once a year and it is always the cleanest place at the ocean. Some of the rooms are small, there are no elevators, but they ask you upon arrival if you have problems with stairs. VERY clean and no wild parties...family only. you can sit poolside and watch the people walking the boardwalk. Parking is a problem and not much room to move. That is the only problem...otherwise, forget your car, you are in the Heart of Wildwood!!

Room Tip: i you look at the pictures they post on their website you will see exactly what you are getting
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Allamuchy, New Jersey, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I picked this hotel due to the excellent cleanliness and generally positive reviews on this website.
I have to say it was clean, and the location is about as good as you can get. However there were a couple of disappointing items.

First,, I had to change my reservation once via a phone call. The clerk said she would send me a confirming email. The email never arrived. I called back to make sure my change was noted. The clerk assured me it was. I did call a couple of more times just to make sure they had it right. When we arrived to check in, I recognized the clerks voice and said I thought i'd talked
to her. She said sarcastically "yes, I think you've talked to all of us". (sorry to be a bother while paying $240 per night".
Next, on both the Internet and print brochure under "amenities" it states:" WIFI". I took that to mean it was included in the price of the room. I was wrong. For 2 days we paid about $30 for Internet access from an independent source. When I questioned the charge at the front desk the clerks answer was "well,it doesn't say free". I replied it was very misleading, and she said "I'm sorry you feel that way." Again, thanks for the canned " dissatisfied customer" reply.
I'm not saying these are big items, but I just never felt like they cared if we were checked in there or in the next hotel down the beach.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We rented a room for the night this past Saturday. I have to tell you the room was very clean and modern looking. We enjoyed our stay very much. We stayed at a different hotel friday night and it was gross and more money. I was very concerned about renting again. We made a great decision to stay at the Heart Of Wildwood Hotel. I am a nurse and my husband is a germaphobe so it tells you something about how clean it was.

Room Tip: Will be back again.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I chose this hotel based on what i saw online and reading the other reviews on here. having never stayed in the area before, i had no idea what to expect. the hotel is right on the boardwalk! you can't get any closer so if you want to be right in the middle of the action, this is the place to be. there is a pool with seating on the roof top overlooking the boardwalk. it's really pretty at night and you can watch the fireworks. i was afraid it was going to be noisy but it's not - not at all. the staff keeps this hotel spotless. seriously, i've never seen a beach hotel as clean as this place. there is a parking garage on the first level and a bike rental place right across the street. we stayed in an E1 end unit on the second floor just steps from the pool. it had a fully stocked kitchenette - dishes, utensils, toaster, microwave, fridge. the AC worked great and there is even a blow dryer if you need one. oh and the mattresses are amazing. everyone on staff was super friendly and helpful in recommending places to go and things to do. i will most definitely stay here again. i love mary and her staff!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Wernersville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family and I have stayed at the AA Heart of Wildwood evey year for the past 10+ years. I am a 39 year old male and have been going to WIldwood since I was a child. This by far is the best, cleanest, most professional motel I have ever stayed at. All the way from the owners to the cleaning staff, everyone is pleasant, nice, and extremely professional .I would recommend (and I have) this place to any of my family or friends. You can not beat the location, price, or staff anywhere in Wildwood. We have stayed in both buildings and love them equally.

We will be going to the AA Heart of Wildwood as long as they are open and the current owners are still operating the facility!

Thank You AA Heart Of Wildwood!

Jasin Garner

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The hotel was very clean. Rooms remodeled nicely. The staff was very nice and helpful. Location is great. It is right there in the center of all the fun on the boardwalk. They have a pool on the roof so the view is great especially at night when everything is lit up. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to AA Heart of Wildwood Motels? Share your experiences!